Chapter 2: Kidnapped

Chapter Two

Third Person POV

Kunar Province, Afghanistan

Military vehicles are driving Tony through the dessert. He's in the back seat with three airmen. He feels awkward with all of the silence.

"I feel like you're driving me to a court Marshall this is crazy! What did I do? I feel like you're going to pull me over and snuff me" Tony said, "What you're not allowed to talk? Hey Forest!" He said to one of the airmen next to him.

"We can talk sir" the soldier replied.

"Oh, I see, so it's personal?" Tony said.

"You intimidate them"

Tony was surprised by the tone of voice that it was a woman.

"Good god, you're a woman! I honestly couldn't have called that" Tony said surprised, "I mean I'd apologize but isn't that what we're going for here, I thought you were a soldier first"

"I'm an airmen" the woman replied.

"You have excellent bone structure there, I'm kinda having a hard time not looking at you, is that weird?" Tony said.

Everyone laughs.

"Come on it's ok! Laugh!" Tony said.

One of the soldiers asks Tony a question and Tony answers, while the other soldier 'Forrest' asks if he could take a picture with him. Tony agrees, but before he knows it, one of the military vehicles blows up in front of them.

They were being attacked.

The airmen from the vehicle all end up getting killed, so Tony escapes the vehicle and tries to run and duck the bullets and explosions. He rests on a rock while taking out his phone.

One of his missiles suddenly lands feet away from him, he tries to run, but it explodes, sending Tony backwards, revealing his chest full of blood.

~*~*~

Athena is shifting around in her bed as she has a nightmare.

"Ahhh!!!" She finally awakes with sweat around her face, "Oh my god..." She breathes.

She takes a couple of deep breathes to calm herself down.

"JARVIS? You there?" Athena asks.

"At your service Miss Stark" JARVIS calls in.

"What time is it?"

"It is 3:27 am Miss"

"Thanks JARVIS, night!" Athena says.

"Good night miss"

Athena falls back on her bed unable to close her eyes to sleep. She keeps thinking about her dream. It was about her dad being in trouble. Like he was being kidnapped. She knew it was just a dream, but she couldn't help to the bad feeling that was growing in her. She hoped her father was ok.

~*~*~*

"Good afternoon Miss Stark it is 12:15 in the afternoon the weather in Malibu is 72 degrees" JARVIS called in.

"Huh? Afternoon..?" Athena said getting up, "Oh my god! I over slept!"

She quickly got up to shower and brush her teeth and finally dress to meet her dad. Since he should've been home already by now.

"Dad!!" She called going around the house looking for her father.

"A--Athena..."

Athena turned around to see Pepper and her godfather, Rhodey.

"Hi guys! What's going on? Pep, did you have JARVIS wake me up late?" She asked.

Athena noticed the nervous and worried expressions on both of them.

"Okay, what's going on?"

Pepper and Rhodey looked at each other nervously trying find words to tell Athena their news.

"I--it's your dad Athena..." Pepper started.

"What about my dad?"

"He--he's been kidnapped..." Rhodey finished.

Athena faints in front of them.

................................................

Hi! For now really the story is just getting started going of with the iron man films, but like I said, I have my own twists and turns to not go word for word on the movies and the Avengers film. Also, thank you for whoever voted on the first chapter! That means a lot! I would say the name, but Wattpad is acting up on me not showing me who votes or comments on my stories in the News Feed section, but again, thank you!!

Comment and vote 👍 I love to hear feedback!

Thanks 😘