Chapter 16 : Planning A Surprise

" You can't experience HAPPINESS unless you make someone else Happy...... True HAPPINESS lies in making someone Smile with all their HEART.. 💖

One of the MOST BEAUTIFUL task in the World is To Surprise 😲 Our People..... It gives Immense Happiness to Us as well as The Person.....

____________________________________

AHANA'S POV

I woke up when the sun rays captured my face. I opened my eyes gently.

Ansh's hand was around my waist but not firm this time. I still remember he said he missed me. But was that really true. I didn't have any mood to go to office today. And even I had to plan for the surprise party. Ansh looked so calm sleeping. If we really had something in between us I would for sure kissed him.
Oh!! Why am I thinking this...

" Till what time are you planning to stare at me. I hope you are not imagining to kiss me. " He said. When did he woke up.

" Whatever... " But before I would get up. I was again pulled on the bed, hitting against his chest.

" Don't you wanna go to the office, Mr. Workaholic ... " I said.

" Hmmm... I am getting up but I don't feel. Are you not coming to the office?"

" No... I am working from home. "

" Why? Are you really being like a wife... House wife? "

" Aha... In your dreams.. I am just tired. I ll work from home. And why you asking. Is my husband missing me at work? " I said laughing.

" So, my wife is now flirting with me... " He said laughing.

I quickly got off and went to brush my teeth. When I came out Ansh was still lazily lying on the bed. I noticed him watching me but then I proceeded towards the kitchen for making breakfast. Usually I only make coffee as Sara is already done with it but today I wanted to make it.

When I was done with it I called Dad and grandad. They gladly came to a family breakfast.

" Where is Ansh? " Grandad asked.

" I think he is.... " Before I would complete I was interrupted.

" Here I am.... " I saw him descending from the stairs in his perfect suit and tie set up. His hair all gelled up and fine. Perfectly ready for work.

" I am going for the meeting. See you in the evening. " He is such a dipole. His old cold type was back.

" Why don't you have the breakfast with us son? Ahana's coffee is awesome why don't you give it a try. " Dad said. I was just staring at him. I really can't stand him neither can I understand him.