Chapter 52: For Her

WINTER BREAK WHOOO

and since it's 1:55 am...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE, HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GOOD ONE! SAME GOES FOR THE SEVENTH DAY OF HANUKKAH AND IDK HOW IT WORKS BUT HAPPY KWANZAA AS WELL!

that's all.

Oh and these next few chapters will be a looot of flashbacks

Be rad.

Love y'all❤

Kenji's POV: flashback

I punched the wall next to me, causing a hole, "She has a boyfriend? She's kissed him?!"

"Such a drama queen." Ginata scoffed next to me, "Rubro thinks it's hilarious how you care so much." She giggled, "Despite that, Odi is a teenage girl, she was bound to kiss a boy."

I glared to the Spider, "I'm aware but..."

"But you should've been her first kiss?" Ginata inquired, "Oh please, she won't even look at you after you left her like that. Alone, blind, and depressed." She nearly taunted, "I have to hand it to her, a week into her school year and she's gotten her first kiss."

----

"Is she okay?" I looked at Ginata and Rubro.

Rubro looked at Ginata for an answere as well, "Why do either of you care?" She snapped, "Do you have any idea the crap she's going through?! All she did with me was cry while she thought I wasn't looking. I'm sure you guys know by now nothing is worse than seeing her trying to fake a smile." Ginata huffed.

"Gina-" Rubro began.

"Do you have any idea how alone she feels?!" She groaned, "She misses her brother and she misses having some kind of male figure to comfort her!"

"I-" I tried to begin.

"You are both so horrible to a girl you claim to care about!" She burst, "Caring about someone is being there for them, not indirectly checking up on them!"

----

Odia's POV:

"Can I tell you something?" I asked as Kyoya and I sat on the couch as he held me securely in his arms.

"Yes?" He inquired.

"I've never had someone hold me like this. By that I mean, I've never really been held much until this year." I spoke as I looked at the crackling fire.

"Do you like being held?" He asked a bit shakily.

I nodded, "It's... comforting." I let my head rest on his chest more, "I love you." I breathed out.

"Are you going to give me another chance?" Kyoya asked.

I sighed,  "I shouldn't." I spoke, "You're a huge asshole sometimes." I chuckled a bit, "I don't know, I'm pretty selfish with my feelings when it comes to men nowadays. I just feel like I'm going to be left again." He pulled me away to look into my eyes.

"I'm not going to leave you." He spoke firmly, his cold eyes suddenly full of passion.

I looked down, "It probably is my fault. I turn men into selfish pigs, don't I?" I heaved a sigh, "Kaoru-"

"Doesn't deserve to have you even think about him." Kyoya spat, "You're a princess-"

"I am? I didn't know of such a thing." I spat sarcastically.

"You're my princess." I looked up.

"I-I am?" I blinked, "I didn't know of such a thing." My cheeks felt hot as I blinked rapidly.

His hand lightly caressed my cheek as I looked into his eyes, "You're one of the best things to ever happen to me." He kissed the middle of my scar and then leaned his forehead on my own, "I'd never forgive myself if I let you go." Kyoya intertwined his hand with mine as he pecked my lips softly.

I looked down at my ringed fingers, "If only everyone felt that way." I sighed, "There's nothing I hate more than being avoided."

----

Kenji's POV: flashback

"She's really going insane, isn't she?" I sighed, "Kissing this 'Mori' character." I sighed.

"She even rejected Reita." Rubro chuckled, "Our little Odi-bear has really grown... she's much more expressive now."

"She smiles, she cries, she yells..." I trailed off as I looked at a picture of her and the little girl Rubro and I tracked down, "And she's beautiful."

"Well, it's your turn now." Rubro stated as I looked up with a questioning look, "I fear if I don't send someone she has a chance of liking, she'll make out with another guy or..." He shuddered, "My little sister is too innocent to even go anywhere near second base, but she's a vengeful girl, so I refuse to test that theory."

"So you're sending me?" I asked, "She hates me."

"Odia hates nothing but herself for trusting people. You know that. She's pissed off at you, yes, but she can be forgiving." Rubro corrected.

"But the little princess is stubborn." I sighed.

"You want her, and she once wanted you. Just do something nice. She's doesn't believe words, only actions." He reminded me, "If you don't do anything, she'll end up marrying the boy who's father slapped her." I clenched my fist at the thought.

"You're right." I stated, "I'll do anything for her."