Recovery and Tower

Naruto, Shikamaru, and Hinata all caught up to Sasuke within moments.

Sasuke threw an arm over Shikamaru's shoulder to lean on him, Hinata helped the unconscious Kiba to his feet (apparently he's gone down after a single hit to the head). Naruto lifted Ino up and put her on his back with her arm over each shoulder and his hands holding her legs.

"We need to get somewhere to hide before the sun goes down. At the moment both teams have one member who can see in the dark and everyone but Naruto is low on chakra." Shikamaru spoke aloud.

They all nodded and took to the trees, taking single quick jumps so that they didn't run the risk of being caught midair.

Ino blinked, the feeling of flying had waken her.

Then she realized she was being carried by what felt like a man with the hardest muscles she had ever felt. Like his back were made of flexible stone.

Not wanting to alarm the man carrying her she rag doll dropped one of her arms from his neck then wrapped it around so her palm was on his stomach. My Kami, it's like his abs are carved from marble!

She absentmindedly streaked her fingers across his chest, savoring the feeling of his muscular frame.

Then she let her hand wander lower, finding the belt of his pants.

"Okay guys, I think she's awake!" Naruto's voice surprised her, then she saw the Uzumaki crest on his back.

She immediately jumped back, landing roughly on her butt. Her cheeks were bright red when she realized she'd been feeling up Naruto of all people!

"Ino, calm down. You guys were attacked by Orochimaru but we drove them off." Naruto grinned as he crouched in front of her, oblivious to the fact she'd been trying to memorize the details of his muscles through touch alone.

Sasuke nodded from his spot by Shikamaru, he wasn't leaning on him anymore but he was ragged from chakra exhaustion. "Naruto forced him back...almost singlehandedly..." the anger in Sasuke's voice was only out shone by the awe of the blonde's power.

Kiba whined. "He kicked our asses so easily and Naruto pushed him back? Damn I've gotta train more..."

Naruto helped Ino stand and stepped back to stand by Hinata. "Hinata and Shikamaru helped."

Sasuke knew the truth though, Naruto was holding back.

____skipping to preliminaries bc I'm a lazy fuck________<;D_____

Kiba Inuzuka vs Rock Lee

"Begin!"

Twelve seconds. Rock Lee had moved faster than Kiba could react, and beat him into unconsciousness within twelve seconds.

Akado Yorie (maybe spelled that right) vs Arashi Raison.

Naruto's eyes widened as the sword weilder from kumo walked down the steps and into the arena to join Akado and the referee. Arashi looked into Naruto's eyes as he passed. "Watch close, Uzumaki. This is what you've got to look forward too."

"Begin!" The referee yelled.

Akado charged forward rearing a hand back, chakra flowing from it.

Arashi raised a single eyebrow, then moved .

He spun on his heel, grabbing Akado by the wrist hard enough that the bones popped and pain flooded Akado's senses. "AAAAGHH!!!"

Arashi wasn't done though. Then he kicked Akado's legs out from under him and faster than the referee could react he had pulled his sword and used it to nail Akado to the ground.

Akado burst into smoke, revealing he had substituted with his coat he had left near the end of the rails.

Arashi smirked coldly. "Not bad." A blue glow took over the katana and the coat caught on fire. "Maybe I shouldn't hold back?"

Akado cursed. He's fast, and with that sword and blue fire I won't be able to get close enough to absorb his chakra... plan B then. He went through a set of five hand seals. "Lightning style: Howling Canon!"

A blue sphere shot from his palms and flew at Arashi.

Arashi grinned for a single moment, then held up his right hand.

The lightning sphere halted in front of him then evaporated and was absorbed into Arashi's palm. "Dark style, recreated through my use of fuinjutsu. This is the other effect." The lightning sphere blasted from Arashi's fingertips.

Akado was so surprised he barely raised his arms to block, when he most definitely should have dodged.

The sphere slammed into Akado, hurling him back and making his muscles spasm. The only reason he'd remained conscious is his ability to absorb chakra.

Arashi looked down at the sliver ring on his middle finger. The fuinjutsuwere carved into the metal and the red stone housed whatever jutsu he decided to store in stasis. It was incomplete though as true dark release would mean he had infinite Howling Canon now that he had absorbed it.

Akado pushed himself to his feet, bleeding from scrapes and bruised. "You're more powerful than me..." a shadow fell over Arashi and Arashi turned, bringing his sword around.

Akado was impaled through the chest.

The referee tried to call the match but blue flames leaked from Akado's mouth and when Arashi pulled the blade out his body exploded with blue fire, vaporizing the area Akado had been in.

"Winner by fatality...Arashi..." the referee glared HARD at Arashi but Arashi's glowing blue pupils told the referee he wouldn't stand a chance against the teen.

Arashi then vanished via shunshin, looking more like a flicker than anything. He appeared behind a stunned Naruto. "You haven't seen anything yet, Uzumaki..."