When You Get Invited to a Party... Sike!

Someone requested this a LONG time ago, and I literally just found it at the bottom of the chapters list. (Thanks for not saving Wattpad 😑) I can't find who requested it, but I'm sorry it's so far overdue! I hope you like it! Also, Cole's really sucks, but I don't find it necessary to embarrass people, so I had problems coming up with things.

⚠️ TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
EACH SCENARIO HAS BULLYING!! BULLYING IS NEVER OK!! IF YOU ARE GETTING BULLIED, FIND A TRUSTED ADULT THAT WILL ACTUALLY TAKE ACTION!! DON'T BE A BYSTANDER EITHER!! IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!!

Kai
As you open your locker to gather your stuff at the end of the day, a piece of paper falls out, and sinks to the floor. You bend down and pick it up, wondering what could've been stuck in your locker this time.

(Y/N) (L/N),
You are invited to my Spring Break party on March 16 at 7 p.m.!  Snacks and refreshments will be served! Address is 16733 E Sunnyvale Ave. Hope to see you there!
                           ~Ainslee Grayson
P.S. Bring your swimsuit!

"Wow! Ainslee is actually inviting me to a party?! She throws the coolest parties in school!" You exclaim to yourself.

You quickly rush back to the monastery, excited to tell Kai the news. Except, he doesn't react the way that you were hoping.

"This girl never invites you to a party, yet suddenly she does? That seems a little suspicious to me."

"It's probably just because I'm dating you, and thinks you'll tag along."

"I don't know (Y/N). Plus she wants you to bring your swimsuit... in March... who has their pool open in March?" Kai says still trying to dissuade you.

"She has an indoor pool that she talks about all the time! I think it will be fun!" You exclaim.

"Ok, you can do what you want. But please be cautious! Something still doesn't add up." Kai says giving you a hug.

~time skip~

Kai pulls up in front of Ainslee's house, revealing a large mansion, and only a few cars with five minutes before the party starts.

"That's odd. There's only a few cars. Maybe she didn't invite a lot of people." You say gathering your stuff.

"I still feel like something is off. Hopefully I'm wrong, though." Kai says tapping the steering wheel.

"I'm sure it'll be fine! I'll call you if I need anything." You say giving him a kiss before getting out of the car.

As you walk up to the door, you can't help but notice there's no music playing like you thought there would. The doorbell barely finishes ringing when Ainslee answers the door.

"Oh, hello, (Y/N)! I'm so glad you could make it!" She smiles.

"Thanks for inviting me!" You say as she invites you inside.

"No problem! Hey guys (Y/N) is here!" She yells.

Three other girls enter the room smiling, and Ainslee explains the others are just running late.

"The girls have been waiting for you to arrive. I guess we can go ahead and start swimming without the others. Did you bring your swimsuit?" Ainslee asks.

"Yep!" You say holding up your bag.

"Here I'll show you to the changing room." Ainslee says walking off down the hall.

You follow and the other girls fall in behind you. You're curious why they're not walking with Ainslee, but decide to brush it off. Ainslee opens a big door, and stands to the side waiting for you.