When He Notices You're Missing

Kai
(Y/N) should be home by now. She texted me and said she was getting ice cream after school, but that was 3 hours ago. Maybe one of the others have heard from her.
"Hey guys, have you heard from (Y/N)? She should've been home by now. I'm really worried."
"No, I haven't heard. I'm sure she's fine. She's probably staying at a friends house." Says Lloyd.
"She would have texted me!"
"You're just overreacting Kai." Cole says
"No, I'm not."
"Well then, you should call her. See where she is at." Zane says
I take out my phone, call her, and anxiously wait for someone to pick up.
"Hello? (Y/N)?" I say worriedly into the phone
"Hello, Kai."
"Skylor?! Why do you have (Y/N)'s phone?"
"Let's see... she's missing, and I have her phone. You're smart Kai, put two and two together."
Then she hangs up. I turn to the others with tears of anger.
"Skylor kidnapped (Y/N)."
"What?!" Lloyd says rushing up to me
"Why would she do this?"
"It's ok Kai, we'll get her back." Cole says
"I can't loose her again!" I hug Lloyd and let tears of anger come out.

Jay
I am freaking out! (Y/N) had a detention and should be home by now. It's nine! And it's storming! What if she got struck by lightning?! Oh my gosh! I've gotta go find her! Hopefully one of the others will help me.
"Hey, guys, (Y/N)'s not home yet, and I'm really worried!"
"I'm sure she's fine. She is your girlfriend after all." Says Kai
"I know that! That's why I'm worried."
"Did you try calling her?" Asks Zane walking into the living room.
"No." I quickly call, but it goes straight to voicemail.
"SHE DIDN'T PICK UP! IT WENT STRAIGHT TO VOICEMAIL!!"
"Jay, calm down. Would she have went anywhere to wait for the storm to pass?" Cole asks
"No, she would have texted me."
"What if her phones dead?"
"I'm going out to find her." I say a slip my hoodie on.
"I'll help you." Cole says slipping his hoodie on too.
"You two are seriously going out to search for her in this weather?" Lloyd says
"I love her." I say
"And I'm a good friend." Cole says
"Suit yourselves."
Cole and I pull our hoods over our heads, and head out into the storm.

Zane
I think I hear my name being called outside the monastery, but when I check, there is nothing. So I think nothing of it. It concerns me that (Y/N) is not yet home. I call (Y/N), but she does not pick up. No, this can not be happening! There has to be a more reasonable explanation, but I can not seem to find one.
"Brothers, there seems to be a predicament. (Y/N) has not come home yet, and I fear something terrible has happened."
"Zane, are you sure?" Kai asks
"She would have texted me! I know her!"
We hear a voice on the TV, and we turn to see General Cryptor laughing.
"Hello, Zane. Missing something." He moves and reveals (Y/N).
"(Y/N)!? Do not dare hurt her!"
"I will do with her as I please." He says laughing evilly, and the screen goes black.
"Zane... are you ok?" Kai asks.
"We have to find her. I can not bare to live without her. She is everything to me, and I do not know what to do without her."
"We'll help you find her, Zane. Let's go!" Lloyd says, and we all head out to find her.

Cole
(Y/N) left early this morning. It's now 5 at night, and she's still not home. I'm super worried about her.
"Lloyd! Have you heard from your sister?" I ask him.
"No, not recently. Last I heard, she was going out to get something for you."
"Yeah, but that was at 8 this morning. She still isn't back yet."
"Wait.... she isn't back yet? Why hasn't she called us?"
"I don't know. That's why I'm asking you!"
Zane comes in and asks what's wrong.
"(Y/N)'s missing," both Lloyd and I say in unison.
"Why do we not find her?"
"I'm going to!" I say and start heading out.
"I'm coming with you!" Lloyd says.
We walk into town, but there's no sign of her.
"I can track her phone!" Lloyd says
"You're her brother. Is that not creepy?"
"Uh... gotta keep tabs on you two. Here this gives us her last known location." He takes off running.
There's nothing here except for a birthday card laying on the ground.
The card says: We have (Y/N). You'll never see her again. Happy birthday!
"This is the worst birthday ever." I say crying, and Lloyd hugs me crying as well.

Lloyd
I'm getting concerned with how long (Y/N) has been gone. Cole walks into my room distracting me from my thoughts.
"Hey Lloyd, have you seen Jay?"
"No, have you seen (Y/N)?"
"No, not since this morning."
"I wonder where they both are." I say
I rush out and ask the others the same question, and I end up with the same answer.
"She went to the forest, but that is my farthest knowledge." Zane says
"Does it seem weird that those two are missing? I mean they like each other." Kai says
"No! (Y/N) is loyal! SHUT UP!"
The phone rings and I rush to answer it, hoping it's one of them.
"Hello?"
"Hello Lloyd!"
"Who is this?"
There's an evil chuckle on the other end. "Who do you think I am?"
"Impossible!"
"Possible. Just like it's possible you may never see your precious girlfriend or Jay again!"
"Don't you dare lay a finger on either of them!"
"Too late." Then the line goes dead
I slowly hang up the phone.
"Our evil copies have them."
"What?!" Everyone shouts in unison.
I run to my room to be left alone till Kai comes in. I cry into his shoulder while he comforts me.
"It's ok we'll get her back."
"We better. I love her."