When You Try To Help Him Face His Fear

Kai
"Hey, Kai! Come here!" You yell as you wait outside.
"Coming!" He yells.
As soon as he walks out the door, you close it, and make sure he can't go anywhere.
"(Y/N), what are you doing?" Kai asks nervously.
"Nothing." You you and slowly start to drag him towards the pool.
"Oh no! I see what you're doing there! I'm not going into that water."
"What about the shallow end?"
"Nope!"
"Kai-"
"Nope!"
You smack him and continue.
"Kai the shallow end is just up to our knees. That's it. Besides you kinda forced the ladybug on me." You say dragging him closer to the pool.
"Ug! Fine you win! As long as I have my sexy lifeguard there to help me."
"Don't push your luck." You joke
You're able to get Kai in the shallow end without much fighting.
"This isn't so bad." He says looking at his feet.
You smirk because you think you know of a way to get him out deeper. You splash him with water and take off towards the deeper end.
"Hey get back here!" Kai yells and chases you.
Pretty soon, you're to where you have to tread water, and Kai's about over his head. He suddenly stops and his face goes pale.
"(Y/N) too deep! I can't touch!" He says freaking out.
"Kai! Kai! Calm down!" You say swimming over to him.
He grabs ahold of you and you push him off.
"Kai! If you can't touch, what makes you think I can? You could've drowned us both!"
"Sorry." He mumbles
You finally get him to where he can touch, and he quickly gets out of the pool.
"I'm never doing that again!" He says crossing his arms.
"Aww. Did the porcupines hair get messed up?"
"Shut up!" He says turning red.

Jay
You had to get Jay back after he took you into the snake house, but he would never tell you what he's afraid of. So you go and ask Zane, because you know he will tell you.
"Greetings (Y/N)! What may I assist you with?"
"I would like to know what Jay is afraid of. Just so I know what not bring around him."
"Jay is afraid of spiders. He does not want any one else to acquire this information. So please do not spread the word."
"Thanks Zane!" You smirk.

*insert le spongebob voice*
~2 hours later~

"Hey Jay!" You say entering his workshop with a spider in a jar behind your back.
"Hey (Y/N)! What are you up to."
"Nothing. Just came in here to see my wonderful boyfriend."
He looks at you worriedly and says, "(Y/N) are you ok? You're never this cheery. You're not drunk are you?" He asks the last part in a whisper.
"No. I'm not. I just wanted to give you this." You say handing him the jar. He screams like a girl and jumps on top of his work bench.
"Get that thing away from me!" He yells backing away from you.
"Oh Jay come on! It's just a little spider."
"A little spider can do a lot of damage. Do you even know what kind that is."
"It's a Daddy Long Legs."
"That just sounds poisonous." Jay says
You face palm and say, "They are completely harmless to humans. Their mouths are too small. Will you please hold it? This is the only spider I will make you hold."
"Only if you do it." He says.
You sigh and dump the spider out on your hand.
"There, happy? Now your turn."
He slowly reaches his hand out and you dump the spider into his hand. It starts moving and Jay freaks out.
"Get it off, get it off, get it off!" He starts shaking his hand and slings the spider somewhere in his workshop.
"Great! Now the spider is somewhere in your workshop."
"He's what? I'm never coming in here again!"
"I'll find him and kill him." You say
"You're the best girlfriend ever!" He hugs you then leaves his workshop.

Zane
You don't know what Zane's fear is, but you've wanted to know for a long time. You just need to talk to him about it, and see if he'll tell you.
"Hey Zane!" You say walking into his room.
"Greetings (Y/N)!"
"I've got a question for you."
"What may that be?"
"What is your greatest fear?"
He goes silent for a minute, but when he answers, it's barely audible. "Losing you."
Great how do I get him over that fear? You think.
"Zane it's ok. You won't lose me."
"How do you know? Anything can happen!"
"I just know Zane. You and I will live a long time!"
"Nobody knows what is going to happen to them, (Y/N), but I know one thing for sure: When you go, I go. I can not live without you, and we shall be together even after we both parish." Zane starts crying and you realize you can't get him over his fear. Why couldn't it of been something easy like dogs?
You hug him and say, "Zane, I shall try to live as long as I can, so I will not leave you alone in this world. I love you deeply, and a void in a broken heart is the last thing I want you to have."
He hugs you closer to him and kisses you.
"I am just glad I can have someone as special as you in my life." He says causing you to cry a little from his sweetness.
My boyfriend is the sweetest person ever! You think falling asleep against him.

Cole
Cole is having another nightmare and this one seems like it's worse than the other one he had. So you try to shake him awake. "Cole!" You shout
"No! How could you leave me?"
"Cole!" You shout louder and shake harder.
He jumps awake and looks at you worriedly. "Sorry (Y/N), I didn't mean to wake you."
"Cole... is there something else you're afraid of?"
He rubs his arms for a minute and sighs. "Ok listen. For a little while I was cursed to be a ghost, and once people forget about you, you start disappearing."
"So you don't want to be abandoned?"
"No!" He says crying into your shoulder.
"Cole look at me! I'm never going to leave you. People may try to break us apart, but our love is like no other, and they will not succeed! And if either one of us is cursed again, our love will break a curse faster than Jay's mouth."
Cole chuckles at your joke, which makes you smile.
"But my brothers were cursed and forgot about me! I got abandoned!"
"That's never going to happen again. Kinda hard to forget the guy that loves you and cares for you the most. They can try, but no one will ever come between us. I will never abandon the guy I love the most!" You say putting his head in your hands.
Cole sighs and says, "You're right. I know you'll never abandon me, and I'll always have you by my side."
You hug him tightly as his tears fall onto your pajamas.
You sit in his lap and start making out hoping it will make him feel better.
"(Y/N), Cole! What the heck?! You two better not be doing what I think you're about to do!" Lloyd yells from the doorway.
"We aren't." Both you and Cole say.

Lloyd
It's another stormy day, and Lloyd is in his room, while you're in your room reading a book. Suddenly the lights go out, and you hear footsteps down the hallway.
"(Y/N)!" Lloyd yells, then you hear a thud.
"Ow." Lloyd whines.
You grab the flashlight on your nightstand and go out to find Lloyd. He's sitting on the floor, holding his head.
"Lloyd, what did you do?"
"I ran into the wall. It was dark I couldn't see."
"Oh, well come to my room." You say and start to walk away.
"(Y/N), wait! Don't leave me in the dark!" You turn around and he quickly gets up and runs to you.
"Oh my gosh, Lloyd... you're afraid of the dark."
"Yes, I am! Ok! Please don't leave me."
"Come on, Greenie." You say and drag him to your room.
"I don't understand you're in the dark all the time. Why are you afraid now?"
"I always have someone there with me in the dark. Every time I'm alone in the dark, something bad happens." He puts his arm around your waist.
"Lloyd, you need to get over this fear in case you're ever alone in the dark on a mission."
"I know, I know!"
"Lloyd listen, I'm going to walk away. You'll be ok."
"Leave me the flashlight!" He says panic in his voice.
"Lloyd, no. I promise I'll be back." You say and walk out the door.
You return about 10 minutes later and find Lloyd sitting at the head of your bed, with his knees drawn to his chest.
"Oh thanks goodness you're back!" Lloyd yells and runs up to give you a hug.
You sigh and hug him back.
"Don't ever leave me like that!" He says almost crying
"Lloyd I was just in the monastery. I was just fine!"
"(Y/N), you don't understand how many bad memories I have that involve darkness. I just don't think this is a fear I can get over."
"Lloyd, I'm sorry. I never knew that was why you were so afraid."
"It's ok (Y/N). I'm just you're ok." Lloyd says hugging you tighter to him.