Ch38

Another week went by and I was back to my normal life. The school hours were going by slow as ever and I was starting to realize how much I hated school.

I was walking to my 6th period class alone since Red decided not to show up to school today.

I walked in the class and went to my usual seat in the back. I ended up falling asleep for the whole period simply because the class was boring and we were only taking notes on stuff I already knew about.

Leaving out of the school's main entrance I walked down the stairs and seen something I had feeling was going to happen.

Carly was getting into the passenger side of Stokeley's car.

She closed the door behind her happily, and leaned over the arm rest as they shared a kiss. I acted as if I didn't see them and continued to walk.

I walked down the sidewalk and headed home.

I unlocked the front door and went inside the house. Surprisingly my mom was sitting downstairs on the couch watching tv. I haven't seen her do that in a while.

"Hey mom" I say walking past her and going up the stairs.

"Hey honey" She called after me.

I went upstairs and into my room. I wasn't gonna lie I missed Stokeley a lot. I even cried three nights in a row because I regretted giving up my virginity to him and now we don't even talk anymore.

How could I be so stupid for thinking he actually liked me?

He gave up on us too easily, so now I knew that it wasn't real. I was mostly mad at myself for still even having feelings for him though.

But I guess I was just gonna have to sit back and pretend like none of it bothered or hurt me.

After doing my homework, eating, and taking a shower I decided to go and take some pictures with my new camera since I haven't used it since my mom gave it to me on my birthday.

I slid on my nike slides and grabbed the film camera, taking it outside and going out the back door.

I began to take pictures of the dying trees due to the fact the fall was approaching, birds, and new flowers that had grown in our garden.

There were pink Lilies, Tulips, and sprouting sun flowers. I held the camera up to my right eye and snapped different pictures from different angles.

Hearing the sound of leaves crunching I look over and see Stokeley walking towards my backyard.

My heart began to speed up, but then he kept straight and walked directly through the woods, making my stomach drop.

He didn't glance at me or even acknowledge me. He walked by like I wasn't even there.

Disappointed, I turn back to the flowers and snap more pictures.
<>

Short chapter but this was just a fill-in

stay tuned for the next chapter💗