✒stressed out

❝wish we can turn back time, to good old days. where the mommas sang us to sleep but, now we're stressed out.❞

8. stressed out
✒day VIII: bitch fits and alone time

❝what is it, huh! do I not give you enough attention! did I forget to put solid gold shavings in your cereal this morning! what is it!❞ finn yelled at me, as his face started to turn red in frustration. ❝oh, youre so fucking full of yourself, arent you! i dont want your fucking money, nor have i ever asked for it! i want to leave this goddamn house because, ive been cooped up in here for a week! so, you can stick your money and your oversized ego up your priveledged asshole!❞ I yelled back, then grabbing the closest object in arms length, and threw it at Finns head.

the vase broke on the wall, miss in Finns head by an inch. surprisingly, finn didnt flinch for a moment. he just looked at me wearing a stern look as his nostrils flared in frustration and his chest raised up and down. then, he turned on his heel and went to one of the rooms on the first level and came out about a minute or so later wearing a leather jacket and a duffle bag hung from his shoulder. 

I then followed him as he headed straight for the from door. ❝where are you going?❞ I asked, my voice lowering slightly. he didnt respond, he just kept walking. ❝finn, I'm talking to you!❞ I yelled, trying to catch up with him. ❝Rosalinda, pon la casa bojo cierra y haz que butch y harry tengan a la chica en su habitación. y no. la. dejéis. salir.❞ translation: ❝rosalina, put the house on lockdown and have butch and harry put the girl in her room. and dont. let. her. out.❞

finn uttered something in Spanish whilst opening the front door. before I could say anything, finn was out the door and out of sight and, I was suddenly grabbed by two men and  taken upstairs. ❝wait! wait! let me go, right now, you fucking Wilda beasts!❞ I yelled and yelled, but they just proceeded to take and throw me into my room. then, when they finally let me go, it was to close and lock the door, leaving me to bang and knock on it.

🌹

instead of sleeping or doing literally anything else, I spent my night pacing back to forth in my room, whilst taking breaks in between to peek out the window, hoping to see finn. but, after about 3 hours of worrying myself to death, I realized he wasnt coming back anytime soon and if he did, he wouldn't want anything to do with me.

so, I stopped pacing and decided on taking a bubble bath to calm my nerves. whilst I relaxed in the bathtub, I listened to some chill old school music that for some reason, made me happy. after my bath, I got out, dried off, etc etc. then, went back into the bedroom to pick out some pajamas. once I changed into them, I crawled into my bed and somhow managed to fall sleep.

🌹

the following morning, I awoke to my silk sheets, whilst the morning light peeked in through the blinds. as I shed myself of the remaining glimpses of a dream, my eyes were still shut as I bathed in the warmth of my covers before letting my blue eyes witness the sun's rays.

the smell of blueberry pancakes and maple syrup filled the air and was the only reason for my awaking. once I was practically drooling, I sat up, threw my legs off the bed and got onto my feet as I rubbed my tired eyes. i then walked towards the bedroom door, only to knock on the door 3 times. ❝...hey, Paul?❞ I asked in a small voice. ❝yes, miss banks?❞ he asked, with a hidden chuckle.

❝can I...come out now?❞ I asked. ❝yes, you can come out now. but, uh-mr. Wolfhard is in one of his moods again. but, rosalina did make you breakfast.❞ Paul informed me. I then opened the door and smiled at Paul as I made my way downstairs. ❝thanks Paul.❞ I mouthed, earning a satisfied nod from the man.

my heart raced with every step I took. and it only increased when I inched closer to the kitchen. there, sat finn, in his normal spot, dressed in a black tank, dark jeans, geled back hair, and a leather jacket sat next to him. thats new. though his attire was a change, his habits werent. he was still drinking his coffee and reading that boring old newspaper. the usual. then, there was a plate, directly diagonal from him.

the plate had 3 blueberry pancakes stacked on each other and drizzled with syrup. I dunno why but, I just stood there, unable to move a single muscle. ❝are you gonna sit down or just stand there like a fucking statue?❞ finn arrogantly asked me, without even turning around. unknowingly, I got the feeling in my legs back and began to walk over to the island that sat finn and my plate.

I sat on the stool and put my hands together as I began saying my blessing. ❝when did you start praying?❞ he asked me. ❝when you started staying out all night.❞ I snapped back, finishing my prayer. then, we just sat there for about 10 seconds jsut exchanging death stares. ❝do you enjoy driving me crazy?❞ he asked me. ❝me? you're the one throwing bitch fits over one question!❞ I yelled at him.

❝why do you want to leave me so badly!❞ he yelled back. ❝because I love you!❞ I exclaimed, not realizing what I just said. the room went silent for a moment, leaving nothing but our heavy breaths to fill our ears. ❝...y-you love me?❞ he asked, his face softening into a pitiful look. ❝yes, you idiot, I love you. and thats exactly why I have to leave you. if I stay-...-if I stay, then I'll be sacrificing my entire life, everything. but if I go...then I'd be losing you.