Cue the Meltdown

Enjoy! I will try to update Saturday evening!

Lexi ---> The beautiful Kat Graham!

Jamie

It's been a week since I left the hospital. Gosh, that was such a weird experience. I guess you can say everything is back on track, sort of. I haven't talked to Damon or the twins lately. I kind of think they're avoiding me. I wouldn't be surprised. Also today is the day that Rick leaves. Cue the tears. I'm dropping him off at the airport in about an hour.

"I don't want you to go!" I whined. This is like when I was moving. Except we are laying on the couch instead of my bed.

"I don't want to go!" He cried in a high pitch voice trying to mock me.

                "I don't sound like that you ass." I whacked his arm. He laughed as he attacked me trying to tickle me. I jumped up and ran. We ended up chasing each other outside running around the front yard. Rick grabbed my arm and I struggled to get free. Our laughter was cut short by my neighbor's door opening. Not just any door. Trevor's door. 

I watched as a red head marched out of his front door carrying her shoes in hand. Her make up smudged and she looked like shit! "You dick!" She yelled. I looked back at the door and saw a sickly calm Trevor leaning against the frame of the door shirtless. He gave the girl a wave and a little smile. I shook my head in disgust and disbelief. That poor girl...she should have known better than to sleep with that walking STD.

                Trevor removed his eyes from the retreating girl and looked in Rick and I's direction. We stared at each other for a second while he smirked cockily until he winked and slammed his door. Jack Donkey! I huffed out a breath and turned to look at Rick. He shook his head and dragged me back into the house. As we walked in Eric walked out the kitchen. He gave us a wave and then jogged up the stairs.

                Ever since I got out the hospital he's been a little quiet. After Rick told me why Eric was ignoring Trevor, I kind of pieced everything together. I knew Stephan was lying about the TV! Eric and Trevor are cool now though. You know how guys are...never fight long-unlike girls! But I have to say Eric held it up for a long time. Two days he ignored Trevor! One of those days was because he slept the entire day. Gotta love my bro right? Nah! I'm joking. I don't mind if their best friends again. I'm kind of over it anyway. I wouldn't want to be the reason they fight.

                But just because they are friends doesn't mean they are how they used to be. I can see Eric eyeing Trevor sometimes whenever I'm in the room. Plus, the guys don't meet up here anymore they meet up at Danny's house. I never have time to hang out with them anyway. I have a job! Which I'm going to today! Besides, the only places I'm allowed are home and the mall for work. It's like I'm on a leash.

I pulled Rick into a hug as he was about to board the plane. We just got here thirty minutes ago after he said goodbye to my mom and brother. Even Danny came over to say bye.

                "I can't believe you're really leaving. I won't see you for months!" I cry out.

                "I know, it's going to be ok." He smiled. "We will video chat. We are practically blood. There is no way our bond will end. Plus we have college. You and I, living the college free life-wherever we want." I nodded, just picturing us.

                "Sounds like a plan Rick." I smile. His phone buzzes and he looks at the message with a frown. He begins to look around almost searching for someone. "What's wrong? Who's texting you?" I asked leaning forward to snatch his phone. He quickly pulled back and put on a fake smile.