Chapter 11: Founded

Namjoon broke the door and saw someone untie onto a chair. He ran to the person and figured it was...TAEYONG.

Taeyong: "Ya, Namjoon get me out of this"

Namjoon: "Why should I when you're the enemy here?"-walks away from Taeyong with Jin-

Taeyong: "YAAAA, NAMJOON!!!"

| Here's How Nayeon Escaped (well she didn't escaped someone helped her)
Jungkook couldn't open the door at all, so he was looking for a way to open them. He searched the rooms that weren't locked and found a metal baseball bat. He hit the door with the baseball bat and made a hole onto the door. The door finally opened after all the hitting from the baseball bat. Jungkook searched the room and heard some crying from another room aside the room he was in.

Jungkook: "-mutters- what the"

He opened he door which wasn't lock and went inside the room. He heard some footsteps coming toward him and hid behind some boxes. And then he heard some talking that sound like...Taeyong's voice? Jungkook could just tell that the little voice was Nayeon's. He looked through a hole in the box and saw Taeyong slowly undressing Nayeon.

Jungkook: "-in his head- THAT BITCH"

He looked around and see no body, so he sneakily went to Nayeon and untie her. Jungkook carried Nayeon bridal style and sat her behind the boxes where he was hiding.

| Taeyong POV
I came back to Nayeon but she DISAPPEARED. WHERE DID SHE GO!?! I even got undressed just for her, WHAT THE HELL.

| No one POV
Taeyong was undressed only wearing his boxers. Jungkook saw Taeyong and sneakily tackled Taeyong from the behind.

Jungkook: "-tie Taeyong with a rope and put him on the chair- now you're the one who's captured...stay here for while and keep hoping that someone will find you and save you, alright?"

Taeyong: "BUT HOW DID YOU FIND ME, YA JUNGKOOK COME UNTIE ME, ITS FREAKING COLD ONLY IN MY BOXERS!!!"-he yelled as Jungkook and Nayeon leaves him only in his boxers-

Jungkook and Nayeon arrived at his car and JungKook sat Nayeon down onto the seat. He called Namjoon.

Jungkook: "-calls Namjoon- Hyung tell the others I found Nayeon alright, and call the manager to come pick you up...I'm taking Nayeon home"-hangs up-

Jungkook drove Nayeon to their dorm. They arrived at their dorm and JungKook carried Nayeon bridal style and sat Nayeon down on her bed. Nayeon was relieved that she was saved from Taeyong. Jungkook was about to leave when Nayeon quietly called him.

Nayeon: "Can you sleep with me tonight, I really missed you when I was captured by Taeyong"

Jungkook: "-closes door- alright, I'll sleep with you tonight"-gets shirtless-

Nayeon: "Why are you taking your shirt off?"

Jungkook: "Its just my routine when I go to bed"

Nayeon: "Oh...well sleep tight"-goes into Jungkook's embrace-

Jungkook and Nayeon slept cuddling each other.

Guys I'm sorry if this chapter is short but it's because it's just part 2 to chapter 10. I'm sorry if I'm not having some V and Sana time but I'm sure I'll have more V and Sana time in the next chapter, promise.