october 9

will;

i'm feeling average today. i don't feel like dying and i don't feel extra gay.

who am i kidding? i'm gonna see play today for the first time! it's gonna be so great. i cannot wait until the game starts.

i told my parents i wanted to attend to this today in the morning and they were really impressed. their socially anxious son going to a school event is a pretty big deal.

oh god. i'm so excited for it!

i did more research and it turns out that my assumption of him being in the soccer team was true. collette also happens to be on the feminine soccer team so that's a bonus.

and now that i think about it, i don't know anything about how to play. oh well. i'll just follow the crowd's mood and eventually i'll take the hang of it.

crap. i'm late to fourth period. i'll tell you how the game went tomorrow!

t.r.j.

„"„

josh isn't concentrating on the game. he's looking at the bleachers to see if he spots his boy. so far, he hasn't seen him. that makes him feel sad and uncomfortable in a way.

he snaps out of his thoughts when he hears his teammates yell at him. he runs towards the redhead who's on the opposite team and takes the ball from him. josh must admit that he is really good at those tricks, no wonder why he is defense.

he takes the ball as far as he can and then passes it to his teammate, also his closest friend, jon.

jon then takes the ball to the other side of the field, playes from both teams surrounding him and looking at his every move.

josh sighs and tries to recover from the sudden running. he jogs backwards to his position and gives the goalie, dallon, a nod. it's their code for being on high alert and on the condition to give their 110%.

he gives a quick glance to the other set of bleachers and notices the boy's hoodie in between the crowd. it's not a flashy, remarkable hoodie; but josh has it memorized by now.

the small sophomore boy notices that josh is staring and immediately blushes with tiny smile on his face. josh smiles back and averts his eyes when he spots the same redhead from before with the ball. "time to kick your preppy ass,"josh says to himself.

he waits for the redhead to come close enough. when he is a few feet away, josh runs to him and kicks the ball between the redheads legs. he doesn't even wait to see who wants the ball now, he goes straight to the other team's goal. all of the people surrounding him who aren't from the hillwood academy are cheering him on.

a mix of "go, dun! don't you dare stop!" and "you can do it!" are enough to push himself harder, dodging all the hillwood players who try to get on his way.

do it for him.

he kicks the ball with all the remaining energy on his body and, by a miracle, the hillwood goalie misses it.

everything is quiet for a second before the bleachers storm into a cheering mess. josh falls to his knees, panting and gasping for air. his teammates pull him up and group hug him.

the "josh! josh! josh!" chants from everyone are able to get a weak smile from him. he just then realizes that his goal was the winning one, 1-0 being the final score.

he gets lifted by dallon and a couple more guys from the team. he's got the perfect view to see his boy. he adores how happy and cheerful he currently looks. all the awful things in his life don't seem to affect him in this moment, and that's enough to get josh to smile wider.

"that one was for you, joseph. hope you enjoyed the show,"he whispers to himself before he is put down back on his feet.

he wishes he could go and talk for a moment with the sophomore but he is taken back to the locker rooms for a small celebration before the big party at brendon's house begins later that evening.

now let's hope he goes. i'll talk to him then.

and just because he won the game, he's gonna allow himself to read another entry before the party.

{🌹💌🌹}

SO UNEDITED OH GOD

i chose soccer as the sport 'cause i know more about it than baseball or american football,, soz perks of not being american

the plot shall thicken ;))))

i really love this story, you've no idea how much

-alaska