chapter 11

Chapter 11
*
Demon

Rin pov

When I got back home, it was strangely quite. Is yukio home? I did a quick check which consisted of me looking in two rooms. Nothing. Aww yes! I get away with not studying or doing my homework. I did a little victory pose a wide smile on my face. Still, a part of me was sad that yukio wasn't in. I walked down the usual bring corridor and opened the door to my bed room finding yukio. With his head facing the ceiling. My mind was already confused and now I was even more confused.

As soon as he noticed me he jumped up and trying to act like he was just marking or doing whatever he does over there. He ended up falling off the chair. It was hilarious. "Pfft" a small laugh that I was holding in came out my mouth. That was hilarious!! He glared at as he got back and fixed himself. His gaze was still fixed on me as more laughter was coming out of my throat. Must. Not. Laugh. I tried to hold back but it wasn't working. I went into hysterics. My eyes started to water from all this laughter but it was so funny. I could just make out the sigh that left his lips. "Where were you?" he questioned me, arms crossed.

Finally I got myself together and stood up taking a couple of deep breaths, regaining my breath. "Just out for a walk. Why does it matter to you anyway?" I boldly said back to him making my way over to the welcoming bed and dropping myself onto it. Another sigh came from yukio but more irritated this time. "If you didn't notice I am your teacher and don't you have homework" He spoke seriously. Busted. I didn't reply afraid of what would happen if I did. "Rin" He spoke out my name. Shivers where went down my spine. His voice is so sexy. No! Don't think those thoughts. He doesn't feel the same anyway and there is always asuna, she seems interested in me.  "ARGHHHHHH" I shouted in frustration. These thoughts were not helping. Yukio's phone started to ring and footsteps rung in my ears as he left the room. It was silent for a short while until he came back in clearly in distress. "There's a demon" His voice shook a bit but yukio managed to control it. Quickly I jumped off the bed and grabbed my sword. We both nodded and dashed out the room. "What demon is it anyway?" I asked.

"They think it's a jealously demon or something like that, it brings out a dark side of them that they never show to anyone. Incredibly dangerous" his voice was dead on serious. It was silent the rest of the way there and only the sound of our footsteps could be heard. I wasn't paying attention as to what was going on until yukio stopped in horror, his eyes wide starring up at a blood stained figure. The figure that belong to someone we all knew.

---------

Well here's another chapter for you all. Sorry it took so long I had exams to study for but I hope this will please my lovely readers.

Mocha-chan