A/N

Hey Amigos,

How you all doing??
Guess what?!

I'm working on my third book,
"SCARLET LOVE"

I want you guys support me, the way you did with my other works😊
I hope you guys will like my this book too!

All the characters in this story are mine and if anything from my story relates to any other story you might have read, then its purely coincidental.

And as you know, there will be lots of mistakes and grammatical errors as English is not my first language.

You can correct me if you want but please do not make an issue out of it.

And don't forget to SHARE, VOTE and COMMENT.

Lots of love,
Diksha.

.

.

Here's the description of the story.

"I know darling, you are still in love with me," he whispered in a cavernous hoarse voice, pressing his lips against her skin, causing her to quiver by the close proximity. He felt her body being tensed as he heaves her more intimately to him.

"Say you still love me," he whispered against her lips and making her breath hitched into her throat.

"Soon, you'll be mine. Not his." He said dropping his lips on hers, his hand making its way at the back of her neck, drawing her more nearer. Before he could attain full control over her mouth, she pushes him away. "No. I'm not yours," she counteracts and glaring at him ferociously at the same time, "Go away from where you came back. I don't want your presence in my life again." She seethed. He smirked as he enjoyed witnessing the affect he had on her.

Turning onto her back, she decides to leave, but that was not going to be too
easy. He dragged her to him all over again, refusing to leave her.

"Leave me, you Devil," she yelled at the top of her voice and struggling to get away from his hold. He smirked at her efforts.

*********

Scarlett and Dylan were in love, since long and were about to marry. However, fate had some special strategies. Dylan is charged of something he never executed and apparently, Scarlett, his fiancée, alleged the same.

They are estranged and broken. The both have their personal melancholy and judgments, regarding their past.

Now Dylan is back after 7 years. He claims her as his, while Scarlett, alternatively, and is engaged with Aaron Carter, her business partner, who moreover happens to be their childhood best friend. However, deep down her soul still feels for the devil, Dylan, who thrived in making an undeviating place in her mind and heart since former times. No matter how hard she might disallow, she could not evade his existence, him and the memories altogether, which they collected and shared over the past years.

Will their fallacies part them, all over again?

Let's find out.