Chapter

Tallia Sophie Granger

We stand in the big hall before the check in-desk of the hotel. 'Mother, when are we going to check-in, we don't need to wait for someone any longer, do we,'ask I. 'Yes mother, for who are we waiting,'asks my mother, Lucilla, to my grandmother, Pauline. 'We have to wait for your brother Dan, his wife Jean and their daughter Hermione.' 'Is Hermione coming then,'ask I. 'Yes, she sent her parents an letter she would come. I can't wait to see her again,'says my grandmother. 'Is that pathetic Beavertoothed, bushy-haired know-it-all coming,'whispers my niece Posey into my ear. 'I think so. Only nice, isn't it? Then we can bully an bit,'say I, an bit excited.

An white car rides into the public parking lot. An young woman with wavy, brown hair, an black top with an V-neck, an gold-colored skirt and black heels step out of the car. She grabs an black purse and does it over her shoulder. The beautiful woman walks to the other side of the car and opens the door from the seat next to the driver's seat. The woman is messing there and picks up an little boy with platinum blonde hair, blue eyes and an pale skin. The boy wears darkblue jeans, an white shirt with lightblue stripes through it and white sneakers.

'Who is that woman,'whispers Stephanie, another niece, in my ear. I shrug, I have really no idea, but she is very pretty. The woman puts the boy down and grabs an darkgreen suitcase. The woman takes the boy by the hand and in the other hand the suitcase and begins to walk towards them. 'Hello everyone,'says the woman.

'Sorry, but who are you,'says my grandmother. The woman smiles straight and white teeth. 'Grandmother, don't you recognise me?' 'Hermione,'asks she. 'Yes, the one and only,'says she, smiling more.