chapter 12

"I really don't care for school." I told Caroline.
"Well too bad because you're going. You have to show the Cullens that you are over them."
"But that's too much work. Besides, I hate school. And Bonnie already showed Edward who the boss is. Do Why do I have to do it?"
"They need to know that you don't need them anymore. Besides, Damon's going."
I jumped out of my bed and grabbed some new clothes.
"Why didn't you say that before?"
"You and Damon are inseparable, I'm telling you!"Caroline jokes.
  "I know." I said happily, throwing my shirt on before dragging Caroline out the door.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So, how did you like the party?" Alice said, sitting down beside me.

"Parties are all just parties to me,Alice. But can we not talk right now. I've got a hangover and it took me too long to escape Charlie so he wouldn't know."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"No, I always get extremely drunk at parties. It's just a part of who I am."

"Yeah, you really did change. It's not a bad change. But you're really different from the Bella that we once knew. It's like you're s whole different person.it shocked all of us. Even you're posture is wayyy more confident."

"Thankyou...." I said, awkwardly.

"You're welcome."

We both turned around as Mrs. Wilson came in the room. I laid my head back and closed my eyes as I droned out her voice.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"So, how was class?" Damon asked, smirking.

"Alice is soo annoying. She just talks and talks and talks." I complained.

"At least she isn't talking to you about Fuckward." He said, gritting his teeth.

"Oh don't worry, she will. She has a talent of nosing into people's problems or relationships. Give it time and she'll be talking about plans for Fuckward and I's  future." I said, knowing it would annoy him.

"You're not gonna get back with him, are you?" He asked, worriedly.

I stopped in the middle of the hallway, looked at him, and laughed. Then I stopped.

"Wait, you're serious? Damon, he abandoned me in the middle of the forest and made several excuses for it! How can you think that I would choose him over you?!!" I exclaimed.

"He was your first love. You never forget your first love."

"So, Damon I only love you. I hate Fuckward and I will never forgive him."

"Are you sure?"

"Damon, I can't live without you. You have to understand that."

"Okay. Yeah, I understand."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, come on. We're already late." I said, dragging him to our next class.