Chapter

Draco Abraxas Malfoy

I was riding in my car towards the hotel. I couldn't wait to see my wife and son again. Even though they were separated for 3 days now, due to an business trip of himself and her leaving for the reunion yesterday, he missed them very much. Well, if he keeps going on like this he will maybe even have some time with his wife before the lunch. Hermione told him much about her family and he couldn't wait to meet them. Sarcasm.

Hermione Jean Malfoy-Granger

I wake up in my soft, big bed because of the alarm clock. I decided to take an shower before I would wake up Scorpius. He loved my grandmother but hated the rest of the family, who kept calling him "son of a whore who brought disgrace to their family". I hope they will leave him alone today. After the shower I put on an darkblue dress with white squares all over it. White heels and make-up make my look complete. Should I wear my diamond earrings and my wedding ring? I put on both of those, deciding it wouldn't matter for her family, they would still tease her. Then the big challenge of each morning comes: waking Scorpius up and making sure he is dressed and all ready. I sneak into his room and turn on the lights. Scorpius begins to rub his eyes and opens them. 'Morning Mummy,'says he. 'Good morning sweetheart. Time to wake up!' 'I don't want to, I don't want to meet that family.' I sigh, of course he wouldn't after being insulted by them the night before. 'I promise you they won't insult you again. And if you are an good boy, you get an icecream by the sea this afternoon, deal?' An deal, every child, especially an Malfoy-child, would fall for that. He jumps from his bed and shakes my hand, sounding formally when he says:'Deal.' Hmm, simplier then I thought. He grabs some of his favourite jeans, black ones, and his favourite T-shirt, an lightblue one, and an towel and goes to shower. I wait for him while reading an book. When he comes in he asks me to do his hair and I laugh. I always said to Draco and Scorpius their hair is always perfect, but they never listen to me.

Not much later we walk downstairs when I see my slutty and skanky nieces in the entrance hall. I sigh and try to walk towards the dinning room when someone grabs my hair, trying to pull it out. I try to ignore the pain and turn around. It was Tallia, of course, the leader of the trio. Scorpius begins to yell and I grab the pulse of my niece. 'If you try to attack me one time more, it will be the last time you have hands, understood,'ask I dangerously. She looks terrified when she nods. I lift Scorpius up to my hip and walk in with him. 'Mummy just kicked some ass,'says Scorpius in my ear. 'Yes I did. How did you learn that language by the way?' 'Daddy when you slapped Ron across the face when he talked about some nasty stuff.' 'Oh yeah, I remember that,'mumble I. I remember Ron telling the "beautiful" details of the making of his second child with his wife Lavender. Scorpius was just one year old so I slapped Ron across the face, saying he needed to shut his mouth because there were children listening.  Yes, beautiful slap was that, think I. I put Scorpius on his chair, eating some breakfast. Soon we will be making us ready for going to the sea. Then we will be back before lunch and go back again. Nice, my nieces will probably insult my figure altough there was nothing wrong with it. Lovely.