Big News

Naiyas POV

While walking with Liz to the Big House, I noticed that the Apollo kids were staring at us. Heh I bet they're not very happy, I mean come on....theres only two Artemis children, they have like...well.....who knows....but still.....  I turned to them and stuck my tongue out at them, then turning back around.

Liz: Why did you do that?
Naiya: They were giving us dirty looks, why couldn't I give one to them?
Liz: You're gonna start to make Apollo hate us, you know what you did at the last solstice.
Naiya: Bla bla bla, he deserved it
Liz: sigh When will you ever learn?
Naiya: Hmmm, never! 
Liz: Of course that's your answer..
Naiya: Yep! Now, come on! Were gonna be late!
I ran to the Big House and walked up to Chiron. "Hi Chiron!"

He turned around and greeted both of us and told us..........a few important things.
Liz: So.......?
Chiron nodded, and looked over to Percy
Naiya: Great! Now we have to deal with this!

Liz then smacked me on the head.
Liz: Take this seriously! This is a serious matter!  The life of humanity is in our hands! Can you just hold on to it for just one second?!
Naiya: Yeah but we already have so many other things on our hands!
Liz: THEN WE CAN HOLD A LITTLE BIT MORE!
Naiya: WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS LIKE THIS?!

I ran out and went into the Artemis cabin, locking the door. Every time.......

YAY! I finally made a chapter! WOOOOOO!! Its not a special chapter but still!! Sorry about the fact that there isn't any Reader x Percy but I couldn't really think of anything....Heh...sorry...welp...bye!