Chapter

Hermione Jean Malfoy-Granger

Not much later I stand there is my lightblue bikini, waiting for Scorpius to put on his swimsuit. I call with Ginny, talking about something in the Daily Prophet when he finally comes out in his green with silver swimsuit. Draco's idea, obviously. 'How am I looking Mummy,'asks he. 'Very handsome Scorp. Let's go,'say I. I put on an airy, wide white T-shirt and some white slippers. We go with the elevator downstairs, waiting for the rest of the family when my phone buzzes in my bag. I put out the white phone and see the screen. Lucius. What would Lucius want? 'Excuse me please, I have to take this one,'say I, walking away. Grandmother talks with Scorp, luckily. That will keep him busy for an couple of moments. 'Hey Lucius, why did you call me?' 'Hello Hermione. I need you for something, it takes not much.' 'What is it Lucius?' 'Blaise came just over with Pansy, asking if we could babysit Alex. Well, we... you get the idea!' 'You and Narcissa want some private time?' 'Exactly. But we couldn't say no, because they were really in an hurry. So maybe you can babysit him? Just an couple of hours, until 2 hours before dinner.' 'I think I can handle that. Do they mind if I take him to the sea, I don't want my family to be mad at me, you know.' 'Of course not! Thank you Hermione, you are a life saver!' 'No thank you Lucius, you know I always want to help out the family of my husband.' 'Alex will be Apparated into your room right now.' 'Okay, who picks him up?' 'Blaise does. The sea, did you say? Okay, I will say it to him.' 'Bye Lucius.' 'Bye Hermione.' I hang up and I walk upstairs. 'Hermione, where are you going?' 'I need to get someone. I just remembered I promised something,'say I.

Not much later I come back with baby Alex. He looked a lot like his dad, but he also had features of his mother Pansy. They all react angry, except for my parents, Scorpius and my grandmother. 'Who is this handsome young baby?' 'This is Alex, I just remembered I needed to babysit him.' My grandmother walks close to me, admiring baby Alex when she whispers: 'I think it has to do something with that call of yours.' 'You are right grandma, but I can't say that to the others, can I?' 'I guess you are right.' Uncle Ian sighs, announcing: 'Well, are we going to the sea or babbling here?' Luckily the sea was on walking distance and Scorpius runs yelling into the water. I put up an parasol and lay an blanket down. When I see my nieces I am not really shocked. Of course they wear bikini's which doesn't leave anything for your mind. Tallia's was red, Posey's was purple with lace and Stephanie's was black with white. I sigh and pull out my book. Not much later I have to give Alex an bottle and comes Scorpius running towards me, asking me to come swim with him. I ask my parents to look after Alex and call if something is wrong. They nod and go on reading when I swim with my son. I see Stephanie making out with an boy in the water and I make sure Scorpius doesn't see them.  I hope they behave themselves with my son around!