Chapter

Hermione Jean Malfoy-Granger

2 hours before lunch Hermione sees someone walking towards them. 'HERMIONE,'yells the man, waving towards me and Scorpius. Scorpius runs out the sea towards the man. 'UNCLE BLAISE,'yells he, jumping and putting his arms around his neck. Blaise hugs his godson and I walk towards him. My family watches us when I hug my friend. 'Please! I'm already wet from Scorpius, and now you,'complains he loudly. 'Of course Scorpius is wet, you idiot! He just comes out of the sea,'say I while laughing. Blaise puts Scorpius down and picks Alex up. 'Hello little man, did your godmother treated you good?' 'Aren't you Blaise Zabini, assistant of Draco Malfoy,'asks my niece Tallia while running towards him. She puts her arms around his arm and drools all over him. Blaise looks uncomfortable at me and her. 'Uhmm, I'm married so can't you.. I don't know.. let go off me?' Tallia looks sad and move backwards. Uncle Ian looks like mad. 'HOW DID YOU DARE MAKING MY DAUGHTER SAD,'yells he. Blaise shrugs with an laugh. 'Hothead, isn't he,'says Blaise. I put my fist before my mouth, coughing. 'Well, I go, Pansy needs me. Again, thank you for babysitting Alex Hermione.' 'No problem my dearest friend,'say I. He laughs and walks off. 'Why can't Uncle Blaise stay? He is maybe the nicest one of our family,'says Scorpius sadly. I pet his cheek, saying: 'Don't worry love, it is only one week.' Only one week, mumble I in myself.

When we walk back to the hotel I decide to put on some proper lunch-clothing. Scorpius didn't like the time it took to put on his own clothes and to wait for me. I laugh when I see his little sad face and pick him up. 'Come on Scorp, let's get you some lunch.' The little boy claps in his hands, yelling in excitement. We walk to the elevator and walk into the dinningroom. I put Scorpius in his chair next to my mother and I sit down next to my grandmother. We begin to lunch when my aunt runs in, yelling. 'POSEY, STEPHANIE AND TALLIA, COME IMMEDIATELY HERE!' They stand up and run towards her. They begin to whisper and leave the dinningroom. 'What are they up to,'mumbles my father, who sat opposite me. 'I don't know and I think I don't really care,'mumble I back. I take an bite of my french toast, talking with the family I like. But then, I hear someone yelling. Someone familliar. 'KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF ME,'yells an man's voice. Wait, I know that person. I stand up, lifting Scorpius on my hip. Grandmother, father, mother, Scorpius and I where the only one's left, because the others left to somewhere. Now I want to see if it is true who was standing in the Entrance Hall.