Sleeping Beauty is Awake

It shocked all the Avengers when one day during breakfast, Clara walked in. Her blonde hair was carefully styled and her make up was immaculate. Her blood red lipstick matched the pair of red bottoms she was wearing on her feet. Her tight black dress fit her perfectly. She walked passed her brother and poured herself a cup of coffee. The Avengers (except Steve because he wasn't in the room) all looked at each other.

"Who is the new guy?" Clara asked, turning around and looking at Sam. His mouth was wide open. Natasha sighed and threw her toast at Sam.

"That's-" Nat started, but she was cut off by a very surprised Steven Grant Rogers who had just walked into the room.

"Clara?" He asked and Clara set down her coffee mug before walking over to Steve. She quickened her pace a bit and hugged Steve tightly before pulling him down. And to the surprise of everyone, including Steve, she kissed him passionately. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her close to him. This was the first time they have touched each other in weeks and now that Steve had her back, he wanted to do nothing but touch her. Clara only wanted to touch Steve and be with him at the moment.

"My name is Sam!" Sam called out, making Steve and Clara pull away, breaking the moment they were having. Clint, Tasha, and Tony all glared at Sam. Clara's lipstick was smudged and all over Steve's mouth. Clara smirked and Steve blushed. The sexiness that had caught Steve's attention the first time they met was once again poring of Clara. His arms were wrapped around Clara tightly.

"Well it's very nice to meet you, Sam. I'd shake your hand but Cap is wearing grey sweat pants and I am not ready to disclose how much the super soldier serum has changed certain parts." Clara grins, making Clint choke on his coffee. Steve smile and laughs, shaking his head at the women in his arms. Tony put down his coffee and moved to stand a few feet away from his sister. Clara immediately stopped grinning and let go of Steve. She quickly walked to her brother and threw her arms around him, letting her older brother hug her tightly. She buried her head in the crook of her neck as she started to cry.

"I'm sorry, Tony. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." Clara sobs and Tony rubs her back soothingly.

"It's okay, it's okay." Tony murmurs, kisses her cheek. He pulls away and smiles at her. Clara wiped away her tears.

"It's great to have you back, Starky." Clint says as he pats her back as he walks past her to put his dish in the sink. Clara smiles at him and then at everyone.

"It's good to be back."

-

Steve walked into Clara's room at nine o'clock at night. She had ask him earlier if he could spend the night with her in her room and Jen had agreed. Steve carefully shut the door behind him, tugging off his shirt and pants. Clara was sitting in the bed, dressed in baby pink silk shorts and a matching crop top. She was pulling her hair into a loose messy bun. Steve stood there and admired how beautiful she looked.

She looked up at him, a tired smile spreading across her face. His heart started to beat a bit faster as she beckoned him closer, pulling back the covers of the luxurious bed. Steve stepped forward and with a smile on his face, walked over and laid down next to her on the bed. Clara immediately moved into his arms, laying her head on his bare chest.

He looked down at her, lifting her head up so his blue eyes could see her face. His hand caressed her cheek and she giggled softly. He leaned down and pressed his lips against hers.

Clara happily returned the kiss, leaning into Steve's hand. She shut her eyes, hiding her icy blue orbs. Her hand moved into his hair, entangling her fingers in his sandy blond hair. Steve groaned into her mouth as she tugged on his hair. His hand moved to her exposed waist. The baby pink silk being slid up slowly but surely.

His breath hitched as she trailed the kisses down his jaw, her teeth raking against his skin. She pushed him down on the bed and climbed on top of him. The light of the city sent shadows across her body. Her choppy blonde hair falling out of her bun. Steve reached up and tugged her hair out of the bun. She pulled away and pulled the pink silk crop off of her, letting it fall into the ground before they melted into each other.