⟡five⟡

there's no outfit because this chapter is just a flashback. Warnings; mentions of rape/abuse, use of words like slut, whore, etc, please, if you are triggered by or sensitive to that kind of stuff, don't read. 

*flashback* (tyler's p.o.v)

"He did what?" My mother asked. I sighed.

"He told me that if I was going to dress like a slut, then I needed to be treated like one," I said, quietly, "Th-then he pushed me against the wall and pulled my skirt off and... did other things." I said quietly. My mother looked shocked.

"You're lying, your uncle would never-" I lifted up my shirt and showed her the bruises on my hips.

"He left those. He hurt me, mom, I'm never going to be able to be with anyone intimately ever again!" I screamed. She shook her head.

"That's not true, you're going to be with a beautiful woman someday and you'll have children." She said. I shook my head.

"I hate you all." I said, running to my room.

The next day, mom and dad came to my room.

"We have a deal." She said. I nodded.

"You pretend to be one of those 'littles' and we'll sell you to them and you won't say anything about what your uncle did to you and we won't ever let him near you." I scoffed.

"You're just gonna get rid of me?" I asked, angrily. She nodded.

"Weather you like it or not." I decided to take the deal.

They packed up my clothes and they took me to the place. They got a bunch of money from the people. They told him I was a virgin even though they knew damn well what happened to me.

They took me to a room where there was another boy. I walked in and he gave a small smile.

"Hello, what's your name?" He asked.

"'M Tyler.." I murmured. He motioned for me to sit next to him.

"You can be my best friend, Tyler. I'm Patrick." He said with a small giggle. I smiled and we became pretty good friends, but then a few weeks later he got sole and a new boy came in. He wasn't as smiley.

"I'm Ryan.." He said. His eyes got glossy and he started sobbing,  "It's not fair, why would they sell me? I-I don't want to b-b-be here." He cried. I pulled him into a hug and we spent the rest of the night watching movies that they provided.