⟡six⟡

Warnings:
~Mention of past rape/abuse
~crying

"Today we are going to stay inside and cuddle and talk and stuff." Josh said. Tyler smiled.

"Sounds like a plan." Tyler had been out of little space since the night before, and Josh didn't know how he felt about it. He liked Tyler, though, little or not. They ate some cereal for breakfast and then they cuddled and watched a few movies. At around 8:30 pm, Josh decided they needed to discuss Tyler's past. He turned off the movie and turned on the lamp beside the table.

"Tyler, we need to talk about you."

"Why? Why can't we just leave that in the dark and forget about it?" Tyler asked, hopefully. Josh sighed.

"No, baby, I need to know. We need to discuss other things to, ya know? Boundaries and we need to talk about my past to." Josh said. Tyler nodded, knowing he needed to do that for Josh.

"Okay." Josh smiled.

"Do you want me to start?" Josh asked. Tyler nodded.

"Well, my name's Josh Dun, you know that already. I've lived here in Ohio since I was born." Josh started.

"Wait, no subjects are off limits, right?" Tyler asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, parents, siblings, etc is all okay to talk about, there's nothing you'd rather not say?" Tyler asked. Josh nodded. "What about you parents?"

"Their names are Laura and Bill, I have three siblings. Ashley, Abigail, and Jordan." Josh said. Tyler nodded.

"My parents are Kelly and Chris Joseph..." Tyler started sadly, "I had three siblings, um, Madison, Zack, and Jay." Tyler said. Josh smiled.

"You're doing great, baby boy." Tyler smiled, "So, I own a hair dye company and I'm my own boss so I only have to go into work when I want to, which means I get to spend even more time with my baby boy." Josh said, causing Tyler to giggle and blush. Josh smiled and kissed his baby's forehead.

"What was your childhood like?"

"It was good, when I got to be 18, I came out to my parents and they said if I was old enough to make decisions like that I was old enough to live on my own so I said okay and now I'm here." Josh said, "I have an okay relationship with them but I only see them on holidays so.." Tyler looked at his hands in his laps.

"At least you get to see them.." Tyler murmured softly.

"What was that, love?" Tyler just shrugged.

"Um, I was sold to that place when I was 16, you know that, and I wasn't allowed to be sold until I was 18, because that would be 'illegal', but what ever. Um, my parents sold me... because of my uncle.. He- uh- he and my dad owned a business together and, um, one summer my dad said I could work with him at his job a-and he wasn't there one day," Tyler's eyes filled with tears and Josh pulled him into his lap. Tyler sniffled and continued, "My uncle was and I was wearing a skirt and a T-shirt and he slammed me against the wall and said that if I was gonna dress like a slut then he'd treat me like one... and he... well you can guess." Tyler finished. He took a deep breath, "Um, my parents didn't want the business to fail so they couldn't let it get out that the co-owner was a rapist, so they kept it secret and sold me and told the people that I was raised to be a little so I could be sold, but it was a lie. Eventually, I enjoyed being little because it always took my mind off of what he did to me..." Josh held Tyler as he began to cry.

"Baby, can I ask you something important?" Tyler nodded. "Are you comfortable with sex?" Tyler shook his head.

"I-I know it's weird, daddy, b-but I can t-try for y-you." Tyler whimpered out.

"Oh, baby, no. If you're asexual, I can understand that. I don't need you to be out of your comfort zone. I love you, little one." Josh said. Tyler looked up at him with tears filled in his eyes.

"I love you to, daddy."