2:00 PM

My phone was exploding with the texts of nosy people who took rumors and murmurs of information and wanted to know more. People I've never spoken to before, people who cast out the eight of us because we were different, messaged me with fake sincerity to put themselves in the loop. I was angry, I was disgusted, but part of me hoped that they were messaging me only because they cared. Not for their own selfish reasons. Barely three hours passed and rumors made their way around, people looking to me for confirmation. Is it true that Hope tripped Francesca in front of the car? Did Francesca actually get run over and then get up and walk around? I heard what happened, I'm sorry that Francesca didn't make it... Xavier, Henry, Grace, Noah and Aaron still haven't answered any of my calls yet.

Hope was wheeled over on a hospital bed, barely conscience. I wasn't sure if I was allowed to see her until a doctor came over and told me I could. I walked towards her, my legs shaking from the fear and adrenaline. Hope's head slowly turned towards me, her neck in a brace. "Hi," she slurred. Her voice was hoarse and low from all the screaming. 

"Hey," I smiled down at her. "How ya feeling?" 

She looked up at me with big, teary, blue eyes, "I want my mom. I want to go home."

"I know, Hope. I know."