✾chapter sixteen✾

•[2nd Persons P.O.V]•

"Y/N," Light smiled as he ran to your house to meet you. You were supposed to go to his, but you couldn't remember the way... so in the end you had to text Light to ask him to meet you.

"Hey," you smiled with delight. "I'm sorry I got half way and got lost.."

"It's okay," he laughed and wrapped an arm around you. "Not waking up to you this morning was horrid."

"Really?" You asked. "You've only woke up to me once."

"Yeah I know but it was horrible this morning, I was having a lovely dream and wanted to wake up from that lovely dream with a lovely face greeting me," Light sighed.

"You're so cute," you laughed slapping his shoulder.

"I've never been told that you know," he smiled and leaned in for a kiss. You kissed him back softly just before he pulled away and asked you about what happened with L. You'd explained the ins and outs of what happened quietly, just in case he was still lurking around to try and get information.

"But he kissed my cheek," you whispered to Light.

"He did what now?!" Light growled. "And you just let him?!"

"Light," you said calmly. Watching your boyfriend freak out in front of you was oddly terrifying, but cute and funny.

"Were his lips better than mine? Did you sleep with him?" He asked, pressing you up against the wall.

"Light," you growled angrily, the accusations were getting out of hand and they were no longer cute/funny. "How dare you accuse me!"

"But did you?" Light asked again, you looked like 2 wolves, about to go at each others throats.

"Of course not," you snarled. "Do not accuse me again."

"Or what?" Light asked, pushing you back to the wall.

"I'll tell him, I'll tell everybody," you growled. Lights grip on your arm tightened when you said that, his lips smashing against yours. His grip never once faltered as his lips collided with yours, until you wrapped your arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. "I'm loyal to you, and only you." You whispered between his lips, causing him to pull away but rest his forehead on yours and nod slowly.

"I love you my queen," he smiled softly. Did he care the fact you just manipulated him, in a way? No, he didn't. You were sweet to him, but he sensed when provoked you became manipulative and aggressive.

"I love you too," you whispered back, grabbing his hands which now left your arms. "Come meet my family." You smiled, leading him inside.

"B-But-" he tried to get out, but it was too late.

"Mum! Dad! Light's here!" You called out to your parents. Your mum practically flew down the stairs, and your dad poked his head over the sofa where you had been sitting previously with L.

"It's a pleasure to finally meet you!" Your mum yelled at Light, who stood uncomfortably, but with a charming smile.

"You too Mrs L/N," Light smiled, and extended his hand for your mother to shake. She gladly took it and smiled at him, turning to your father in order to get him to come meet your boyfriend.

"Light, I'm Mr Y/N, Y/N's father. Now I'm sure you know that if you break her heart I will hunt you down and kill you," your father said threateningly to Light, who look quite taken back by your father's sudden outburst. However, he held his hand out for Light to shake, which he did.

"I wouldn't ever dream of hurting your daughter Mr L/N," Light smiled, and turned to look at you as if to say 'help me'.

"Anyway," you smiled. "Light and I were about to go out I was wondering if you needed anything from the shop on my way back later?"

"No hunnie," your mum smiled. "It's fine, you go now. Have fun, but make sure you come home." She gestured to the door to tell you guys to leave and you did.

"Alright, see you later," you smiled grabbing Light's hand. He bowed and waved goodbye as you pulled him out the house.

"Ryuk," Light said, as he looked up to the sky. There the Shinigami hovered.

"Light," you whispered. "I want to ask you a few things."

"Of course, let's get a coffee and you can ask me whatever you want sweet cheeks," he smiled intertwining his fingers with yours and walking down the street to the coffee shop.

I know it's rubbish chapter guys but I don't like going into too much detail in one chapter.
A summery of this chapter is basically: you told Light L kissed your cheek, he went mental, you manipulated him and then he met your parents.
I'm thinking of doing a new story, well introducing a new story, because I think this one will be coming to an end in the next 2 weeks :-)
I'll let ya'll know when though I'm certainly thinking about it, I'll probably be making the cover later ^^
Hope this is okay guys!!
-Kx