Epilogue

"Jeon Jungkook, let me go!"
Jae pounded on the boy's back with closed fists, kicking and yelling with all of her might. She could see Namjoon behind them.
The older boy sighed heavily, rubbing at his temples as Jae's shrieks echoed around the hallway.
"Kook, could you shut her up long enough for Jimin and Y/N to talk?" Namjoon groaned. "I'm tired of this." With those words, he left Jae alone with the beast carrying her.
So she started to scream for help.
"SOMEBODY HELP! HELP M-"
The desperate yell ended with a shriek as Jungkook ripped open the door to a broom closet, setting Jae on her feet and backing her up into the dark space with his large body.
"What is with you and all of the bloody closets?" Jae yelled at him, seconds before he grabbed her and crushed her to his chest.
His lips found hers in the darkness, sweet and hungry.
Jae lost track of time after that, consumed by the warmth of his embrace. They tangled together, fitting perfectly like two pieces of a puzzle that had been separated for much too long.
When Jungkook finally released her to catch his breath, they leaned tenderly against each other, breathing in the same air and listening to the rapid heartbeats of the other.
"You can't just...do that," Jae mumbled after a while, accompanied by the halfhearted slap of her hand on his shoulder.
Jungkook held her still and said in a menacing voice, "What you did in that warehouse? Don't ever pull it again, or I'll lock you up in your own house so you can never leave."
Whoa.
"Excuse me?" Jaw said icily.
"You may not care about your own life, but try to think of the people who care about you next time you run at a crazy girl holding a gun," the boy snarled. "Y/N and Hobi hyung would've been devastated if something happened."
Y/N and Hobi. Not you.
"Why do you think that you have the right to say this?" Jae hissed nastily.
Jungkook grasped her slight chin between strong fingers, holding her gaze to his even when she tried to jerk away.
He said, "I have every right."
He turned and left the closet, his job of stalking finished.
But that last part was uncalled for.
"You don't own me!" Jae exclaimed at his back, but he ignored her.
She trudged out of the closet, arms crossed and mumbling angrily as she made her way back toward the rooftop to check on her cousin.
These little hybrid boys were real pieces of work.
And Jeon Jungkook was the worst among them.

[A/N]
Sorry for the short length, but yay! 😀 Really, honestly over now.
And it's not published yet, but 👇🏻

It's in the works. Thanks again for all of the votes and comments on this book 😋
❤️PB