Chapter XV

(A/N Dedicated to Icybear because she knows how awesome kangaroo’s named Steve are. Yay :D)

As soon as we arrived on, the now more than familiar ,platform 9 ¾ my eye fell on a certain red headed girl who was hugging her parents goodbye. ‘LILY!’ I yelled before running at her and attacking her with a huge hug.

‘FAITH.’ She yelled back.

‘YAY!’

‘WHY ARE WE YELLING?’

‘I DON’T KNOW!’

‘COOL!’

‘HELLO MR AND MRS EVANS’ I yelled again.

‘Hello Faith.’ They laughed as they shook their heads.

‘Hi Evans, Evan’s parents.’ James, Remus and Sirius caught up with me. I face palmed dramatically. Coz I can, Gangsta style. Faith style.

‘Oh god you again. Hello, Potter, Black, Remus.’ Lily said as she waved at her parents for the last time and we walked towards the Hogwarts express.

‘How was Christmas?’ She whispered just loud enough for me to hear. She looked at Sirius who was fooling around with James.

‘Not that bad actually.’ I answered honestly. ‘Could’ve been worse, could’ve been a lot better.’

‘Wow that’s accurate.’ She said sarcastically.

‘I know it comes with my awesomeness.’

‘Good thing you’re so incredibly modest.’

‘I know. How was your Christmas?’ I asked her. I was being so nice, I was showing interest. I’m awesome. Again all my amazing modesty.

‘It was fine.’

‘How’s the bitch?’

‘Faith!’ she exclaimed. ‘She’s still my sister.’

‘She hates me too, what’s the point. It’s not like she ever says anything nice about me, now does she?’

‘Uhm, no…’

‘There you go.’

‘But she’s terrible, she insist of only talking to me when she has something mean to say and only refers to me as “The freak”.’

‘That whore!’ I exclaimed loudly making everyone around us look at us. ‘Don’t worry. I’m not talking about any of you.’ My eye fell in a mean Slytherin girl, ‘Except for you cause you are and I don’t like you!’  I added. Her eyes narrowed as she flicked me off and I gave her thumbs up. Feel all the love? I do. Nah, just kidding I know she hates me.

‘What was that about?’ Sirius asked me.

‘Oh, nothing interesting. I was just explaining my feelings towards Lily’s Bit- I mean sister.’ Lily rolled her eyes.

‘She didn’t use to be like this, you know.’ Lily explained. ‘It’s just… when I got my letter… she just… I think she hates me for getting the letter.’ She finished and I hugged her.

‘She’ll come around eventually.’ I lied. She knew I lied, I could see it in her eyes but she was obviously glad that I was trying to cheer her up.

‘Thanks.’

‘No problem.’ I smiled at her. ‘Now let’s rob the trolley!’ I yelled and cheered.

‘No!’ She told me grabbing me by the collar of my top. ‘No we are not robbing the trolley! We are going to sit down and behave!’

‘Ah no.’ I complained.