n i n e t e e n

Oliva

Jordan grabbed my hand and I lifted her up. Just when I thought we got free from Scott, he was standing in front of the bedroom door. "I hope you were about to knock and wasn't eavesdropping like a creep," I told him. He eyes went down to our locked hands. He's expression changed. "Can you move out the way?" I told him.

"Where are you going?" he asked. "Didn't know you were my father?" I said gently shoving him. He backed up and let us walk out. I knew he wouldn't hit me back in front of Jordan so I used that to my advantage.

"Babe there's a party tonight though," he told Jordan. Every time he called her babe I wanted to punch him in his perfect teeth. "Party?" she asked him. "Yeah Ally's throwing a party?" he told her. Jordan cocked her head, "Wait how do you know that" she asked.

"What you mean?" Scott asked. Jordan squinted her eyes and let go of my hand. She cocked her head sideways and said, "you hate Ally how do you know she's having a party, you guys don't even speak" she said.

Scott sucked long and hard on his bottom lip. I took this opportunity to sit down and eat a cold slice of pizza. I had the biggest smile on my face as a took each bit.

"Um, I ran into Ally and she told me to remind you, she said you've been distant," he said. Jordan slowly nodded her head. "Yeah we got into a disagreement and then I found out something," she told him.

I stopped biting my pizza, she was going to tell him about the pregnancy. Shit, if Scott finds out who knows how he'll respond. "Found out what?" he asked.

Jordan paused and then shrugged, "Oh you know girl stuff periods all that," she said. Scott covers his ears. "Don't want to hear all that" he yelled.

I rolled my eyes and he removed his hands from his ears. "Look I gotta ran and check up with Brian but I'll meet you at the party," he told us.

Jordan locked the house door and headed for the room.

Jordan

"You're really going to this party?" Liv asked me as she entered the room. I shrugged, "yeah why not?" I asked. Liv opened her side of the closet and pulled out a strapless romper. "I don't I figured because of the last party," she said taking off her shirt.

She was wearing a lace push up bra, the black bra complimented her small boobs. Liv was trying to tame her wild curls. I walked over to her, "You should leave your curls" I told her. She frowned, "I hate them," she told me.

"Don't straighten it, I like it natural" I explained. "Fine," she said pulling out a strapless bra. She unhooked her bra, I bit hard on my bottom lip. Her boobs were exposed and I couldn't stop staring at them.

"See something you like?" she asked me. My cheeks burned and I shyly looked away. I turned around and pulled off my shirt. My gray dress was in front of me. I slowly pulled up my tight dress. I couldn't reach the zipper. "I got it," Liv said walking over to me.

I felt her hands touch my lower back. I sucked on my bottom lip at her touch. I don't know why I was acting like this but I wanted her to touch me. She zipped my dressed up for me. "Can you do my makeup?" she asked.

Luckily Ally taught me how to put on makeup for her so this should be easy. We sat on his bed, I lifted her face and started applying eye shadow. I took this time to admire all her features. Liv was just so god damn pretty.

She doesn't even need this stuff she naturally cute. I finished adding her eye shadow. "Which color?" I asked holding two different colors of lip gloss in my hands. She opened her eyes, "the pink one" she said.