⊗ Proxy Training Techniques ⊗

⚠ [WARNING: INTENSE SHIT] ⚠

Stage One

•Starvation and dehydration (many die from this stage alone - they're not fed for 21 days at a time and they're given water once every week. This continues for four months.)
•Total isolation (No sunlight, no human interaction, no nothing for months to possibly even years -depending on the person-, they will also be subject to hearing sounds just to drive them crazy)

Stage Two

•They're hooked up to a chair that has wires that connect to their neck and will constrict their throat (They're left there for days on end and many die of suffocation or they have damaged vocal chords)
•If they fail to perform to the physical expectations or rigorous exercises for the next year, they will then be tortured (Fingers, tongues, etc, could be cut off, they could be cut many times, beaten with sticks, so on and so forth)
•They are exposed to Slenders radiation (They are HUMANS. Radiation is TOXIC and merely being exposed to it can cause them to be left with severe burns if they're not dressed accordingly)

Stage Three

•They're pinned to fight against Pastas (They are literally fighting demon-human hybrids. They are just humans. Many, if not all, die at this stage, and they start from Sally and work their way up to Slender - Who will allow them to pass if they can merely get a hit)
•Sexually or mentally abused for a constant six months (Could be potentially being raped or sexually harassed and having to live with your offender for six months, or being constantly mentally tortured, teleported, drowned, hearing voices, seeing static, etc, for SIX MONTHS STRAIGHT. Unlike the sexual abuse or harassment, this one never stops. These techniques are done to make the Proxy feel worthless and hopeless, and to seen if they will have enough mental strength to not kill themselves)
•Only 3 have ever survived to this day

Tim Wright
Brian Haight
And Toby Rogers