chapter 25

Cole's p.o.v

Dylan and I were standing at the front of Elizabeth's apartment building. Dylan insisted on coming with me for 'emotional support' but I insisted on going to her apartment by myself.

I pressed her intercom button and waited a few moments before I heard a very abrupt 'what?!'
"Uh hi Elizabeth? Its Cole I just wanna talk."
There was only a slight pause before I heard the click of the door so let me into the building.

Making my way up to her floor I had a million things running through my mind but none of them led me to a definitive answer to Elizabeth's psychotic behavior.

I was about to knock on the door when I noticed it was already slightly open. I pushed the door open with a creak and stepped into a completely trashed apartment.

"Elizabeth?" I called out. At that moment she walked into the room looking like a completely different person. Her hair was matted and faded, her skin was blotchy and her cheeks were sunken. It looked like she didn't even remember what a shower was anymore.

"What the fuck do you want Cole?" she questioned harshly.
"Well I came to see what your problem was coming after me and y/n like that" I tried to explain myself.

Elizabeth trudged further into the room and slumped herself on the couch, picking up a flask and taking a swig. I awkwardly scooted inside and sat opposite to her.

"So what's been happening with you?" I tried to break the ice but the tension was thicker than dough.

"What do you think Cole? my whole fucking life has been ruined!" Elizabeth snapped at me. I was a bit surprised since I only asked a simple question.

"Well what happened? I'm here for you still even if we've been through a lot." I tried to keep the situation civil.

"Well for starters you actually got me pregnant." Elizabeth admitted. What the fuck?! What was I meant to say to that, I was so confused and furious and completely shocked.

"What happened to the baby then? We broke up a year ago." Was the most rational thing I could gather from my scattered mind.

Elizabeth suddenly broke down into tears, "I- l-lost- it." She stuttered out between sobs. I got up, sat next to her and pulled her into a hug. "I'm so sorry liz, I wish I had known." I whispered to her.

After calming down she sat up and faced me. "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you Cole, I was just so mad at you for what you did that I didn't want you to have anything to do with my baby." Elizabeth tried to explain herself. "Then when I lost it I had nothing left and you have everything so I took it out on you."

"Well I think we're even after that hospital bill" I tried reasoning, which was sort of my intention in the first place. Much to my relief, Elizabeth nodded in agreement, wiping under her eyes.

After a few more minutes of apologies and goodbyes, I left her apartment. I hope she really tries to get her life back on track, she deserves a lot better.

I made my way back out to Dylan's car and hoped back into the passenger seat. I sighed loudly and prepared myself to tell Dylan everything.

---

LOOK WHO FINALLY UPDATED
wow guys long time no see thanks for sticking around i've been reading all your comments ily all

firstly there's a new cover for the story 🍾 thanks to the lovely DanisWorld7 ❤😇

i also changed my username to @cherryvodkacola because that's my tumblr (if ya wanna follow or not no big deal) it has nothing to do with fandoms or anything it's actually a red theme but that's not important

also i was wondering if y'all wanted my to chose an actual name for the main girl or keep it as the more personal point of view?

thanks so much for your patience 😇❤ love you all