Chapter 17

Mina’s POV

It was pretty hard to look after a drunk little cub. I had to chase her around a few times and hold her so she wouldn’t fall. Eventually it got to a point where I got so stressed and freaked out I opted to just drive her home. Since I couldn’t find any of the others, I tried calling them, but none didn’t answer, so I just texted them all I was leaving with Chaeng.

I had to carry Chaeyoung to the car. Wow, this girl was strong even when she was drunk and she could not stop laughing. I drove her to her house, it started pouring, so I wrapped her up in a jacket I took from Momo and a sweatshirt I took from Nayeon unnie and carried her in… by the time I got her in her room, she was pretty dry and I was soaking wet. My hair was plastered to my face and dripping with water.

Chaeyoung was still pretty drunk, which I used to justify why in the world she would try to take her clothes off. I tried multiple times to stop her. She just kept moving around and giggling. Yup, she’s going to have a major hang over later. Since we got the floors wet I went to go get towels and clean. When I came back, she had taken off the her clothes but wow she has a broad shoulder. I pried my eyes off of her body and looked at her face as I tried to tuck her in.

“Chaeng, it’s probably best if you just sleep for now, so that you don’t feel as bad tomorrow.”

“Hmmm….i-i-i- don’t wanna though. I th-think I have a b-better idea.” She said giving me a smirk. Next thing I know, I’m pinned to the bed by her. I looked up at her and she had the sweetest smile on her face. Then I immediately blushed red from embarrassment when she straddled me.

“Uhm……Chaeng. What are you doing?” I asked nervously.

“Having a little bit of fun.” She replied as she leaned in closer to me.

I gulped. I had no idea what to say or do in this situation. She kept leaning closer and closer to my face. Of course she had to tease me by kissing my cheek and then kissing my jaw. I was practically in pure bliss from the feeling. I couldn’t help but grab her waist to pull her closer. She kept kissing along my neck and finally stopped at my collar bone to suck a little. I sucked in my breath when I felt her do that and I moaned a little. That’s the moment that brought me back to the reality of what we were doing. I opened my eyes and quickly pushed Chaeyoung off of me. As much as I wanted the kiss the heck out of her, I didn’t want to take advantage when she was drunk. Shen whined a little and complained, but I would not get closer to her. When she finally fell asleep, I took off my soaked dress and decided to put on Nayeon unnie sweatshirt, it wasn’t really wet so ehh Oh well, beats sleeping cold. I took a pillow from Chaeyoung and lay on the ground and went to sleep. I couldn’t just leave, she’d probably have a lot of questions for tomorrow.

Chaeyoung’s POV

Ugh. I woke up to the worst throbbing in my head. It hurt to open my eyes, so I just felt around. Hm, comfortable bed. Bed?!? I just immediately shot up, how the heck did I get to my room. Or better question, what the heck happened last night? I tried to get up with the help of nightstand near my bed, but I miscalculated how far it was, so I fell. What the hell did I fall on through. It definitely broke my landing.

“Owwwww”said whatever I was on top off.

Oh my god, who the heck is it? It is a guy? Oh my god, what did I do? Or is it burglar? I kind of panicked a little and hit the person with a pillow.

“Chaeyoung stop!!! It’s me, it’s Mina! Stop it with the stupid pillow!” she said.

Oh. Well that was a relief. Wait!? Why is she here? Why is there a pillow on the ground? Did she sleep over? Why is she wearing a sweatshirt, I remember her wearing dress. But hey, I’m not complaining, she actually looks really cute with the oversized sweater and her messy bed hair. Oh that detail took a dirty thought. She blushed for some reason and turned around.

“Mina unnie, why did you turn around? Or better yet, did you sleep here? Why on the ground? What happened last night….Minari look at me.” I asked.

“Uh I would, but you aren’t wearing a whole lot clothes to cover yourself.” She said,

“What do you……” I looked down. Wow, I was just in my underwear and bra. I immediately went to my closet to put on an oversized t shirt.

She turned and told me what happened that night at the party and that she drove me home and put me in bed and that I took my clothes off before going to sleep. Well I normally sleep like that, but it must have been awkward for her.

“Wait! You drove me here?” I asked. She nodded.

“Mina, I’m so sorry. I know you hate driving after what happened to you.” I replied sincerely.

“Don’t worry about it, anything for you.” She replied, which warmed my heart. This girl just has a way of making me feel so special.

I looked down and noticed some tattoos on her legs which I didn’t noticed before. Near her ankle she had a tattoo of a tree and under it, was enjoy the journey. It was a cute little tattoo. I then looked to her other angle and she also had a tattoo, but off a wave in a triangle. It was colored in with beautiful different shades of blue which made it look really cool. I looked at her thigh and noticed the end of tattoo that was covered by the large sweatshirt she had on. Wow, every second today with her just make her more hot.
Soon after, Dahyun came over with clothes for Mina unnie and pick her up. We decided to talk for a few minutes before they left, apparently I did a lot of crazy things. I danced on the kitchen counter and threw a few apples and etc. wow, I was productive.

“Hey Mina unnie, is that a hickey?” Dahyun asked in disbelief. I looked at Mina unnie to only see the edge of a dark spots on her collarbone.

Mina unnie blushed and looked everywhere but us. Then finally said,

“Uhh. Getting a hickey probably sounds better then hitting the edge of Chaeyoung’s stairs as I was pushing her to her room.” She blurted out. She took a big breath after as if she was holding it in. Hmm, for some reason I feel like she’s lying, but Dahyun put that aside.

“Only you would Minari. You’re pretty clumsy.” Dahyun said while laughing.

When they left I went to my room to take a nap because I had such a big headache. As I closed my eyes, I briefly remembered details of last night. One of the memories had to do with me sucking Mina’s neck. I hoy my eyes open in pure shock. Oh my god, I can’t believe I did that. I probably made her so much uncomfortable. But why didn’t she say anything? Ohhh, so she lied about the hickey not being a hickey. Wow, I tried to hold down on Mina. How the hell am I supposed to face her tomorrow at the study group thing. It’s going to be a long long day. Ughhh