Thirty Nine

Nine days left until the wedding...meaning 10 chapters left!

And then the sequel. :D

Harry's POV

I woke up to small kisses being placed around my neck. I shuffled and peeled my eyes open to find Eliana on top of me, and I smiled at her. She pulled back to beam at me and I felt a huge rush of happiness flow through me. We were still tangled up in our sheets and I smirked as I wrapped my arms around her and flipped us over.

"Harry," she giggled as I buried my face in her neck. I hummed in response and pressed my lips lightly against her neck.

"Good morning," I murmured, sighing happily. She began to comb her fingers through my hair and I closed my eyes and nuzzled further into her.

"We really need to stop sending Peter to your mothers," she whispered. I snorted.

"Why?" I asked, "he likes it there."

"Hmm," she hummed, "but I miss him."

I lifted my head to look down at her, "am I not enough?"

She hummed and shook her head, "I need both of you."

I smiled and beamed at her. I nudged her face to the side and began to pepper small kisses around her face. She giggles and smiled as I kissed from her ear, back up to her nose. I held myself above her and smiled brightly when she grasped my neck and pulled me down to kiss her.

I sighed happily, smiling when she combed her fingers through my hair, kissing my upper lip before she pulled on my bottom one.

Where the hell did she learn this?

I was usually the one taking control when we were intimate with each other, so this came as a surprise when she began to run her hands down my torso and around my waist to press myself into her. I let out a surprised sound and moaned slightly as I voluntarily pressed myself into her again. She sighed and pulled back, smiling at me.

"You're quite...wild... this morning," I smirked, licking my lips before I leaned down to kiss her. She smiled.

"Can I not be?" she asked, smiling. I gazed at her with a smile on my face and leaned down to skim my lips along her collarbone.

"I love you," I whispered. She pecked the top of my head, leaning up slightly to reach it. 

"Have you picked out your wedding dress yet?" I asked, hovering over her. She shook her head. I nodded and rolled off of her, smiling as she took her place beside me, holding my torso and resting her head on my chest. I tilted my head and made sure her bed sheet was wrapped around her securely, knowing that she did not like being exposed all the time. I pecked her hair lightly and rested my head back on the pillows, rubbing her shoulders.

"I'm gonna do that with your mother, today," she explained, "pick out the dress."

I nodded.

"Harry," she asked. I hummed. She rose up onto her elbows and gazed at me.

"Your mother told me about this girl who you used to love," she whispered. I felt my hands stiffen and my jaw clenched.

I didn't want to tell her about Valerie. Not now. Not ever. I was angry that my mother had told her. I knew that I needed to tell her, and I was also confused as to why she was bringing it up now. I dreaded this topic coming up and knew that if I didn't tell her, we'd be starting our marriage off with secrets and that was, for obvious reasons, not something I wanted to do. But I didn't want to tell her about Valerie whilst we were still in bed together.