Ride

"So you're (Y/n)-chans older brother?" Hiroko says, eating some pretzels that she had in her bag.

"Yep!" He hugs you and you hug him back again. "My name is (L/n) Takayuki. Hana-chan? Are you going to introduce me to your friends?" He asks and smiles when you pull away.

"Y-yeah! This is Okane Ayano." You point to her and she waves. "Amari Hiroko." You point to her but she continues to eat. You hear your brother laugh. "Morisuke Yaku, Kozume Kenma." Yaku shakes his hand politely while Kenma gives out a small wave, playing that deadly game.

"And this-my...first friend here. He's was really nice to me." You say, smiling at Kuroo.

Takayuki laughs once seeing you and Kuroo with a small blush on your faces. "Oyaoya~ So you have a boyfriend? You could've just said so! I'll have a talk with him right now." Your brother glares at him, but you don't notice.

"N-no! We're just friends! He was just my first friend here, nothing else." You say, and your brother nods, understanding.

"I see." He says.

"Um...Onii-chan?" You say and he turns around.

"Hm?"

"Are you staying here? For good?" You ask, not wanting him to give you the wrong answer.

"Or course! Grandma is in the hospital. She wanted me to stay with you. I was already coming here, but I guess it was at the right time. I'm sorry couldn't have been here sooner.." Takayuki frowns and looks down.

"Don't worry! I'm just glad you're here! I really missed you when you left, and then I switched schools and everything happening so quickly..." You put your hand on his shoulder, making sure he knew it was out of his control.

"Well, we have so many things to catch up on! I want to hear everything Hana-chan! Do you have a dog? A cat? Maybe a bird? Or do-" You cut him off with your laughing.

"No, onii-chan, but one day I really want a cat." You smile. "Well, we should probably be heading home. We still have school tomorrow."

"Yeah, let's go!"

~~~~~

"Hey, onii-chan, do you still remember how to make that soup grandma always use to make?" You ask.

You both were already home and setting up your brothers room. Luckily, there were extra rooms no one was using since it was just your grandma and you.

"Hmm, I think I do!" He puts his clothes in the drawer. "Let me go check of we have the ingredients though." He walks to the kitchen and you follow.

He looks through the cabinets and refrigerator. "Actually I don't think we have all the things we need. We're missing only a few things. Sorryyyy." He pouts.

"It's ok. We will find something else!"

~~~~~~~~

"So (Y/n)-chan, how is your brother?" Ayano asks, moving a seat next to you since it was a free time.

"He hasn't really changed. But I'm glad because I wouldn't want him to be all serious like my dad use to be. Just like this morning..."

~Flashback to morning~

"Onii-chan! I'm leaving to go to school." You step into his room but he was still sleeping.

"O-ok... H-Hana-chann! I'll see you when you get back from... work. Don't hang around that... Ken-Kaneki boy... he's.... he's a titan........... you're relationship will never work out!" Then your brother falls to the floor, also falling asleep again.

You laugh to yourself. "Seems like you still stay up watching anime. You never got up early either.."

~~~~~~~

"He did that?!?!" Hiroko burst out laughing at your brother. Kuroo was probably going to react the same way once he finds out.

"YOU'RE BROTHER IS SO FUNNY!" Ayano starts crying from laughter. (Has anyone done that before? Omfggggggg it's happened WAYYYY too many times.) You start laughing with them.

Ayano wipes her tears. "Anyway, have you been talking to Oikawa? Is he going to the training camp?"

"Yeah I've been talking to him. He said he probably couldn't go. He and his team already had something planned but they would go to the festival." You answer.

"Well! We only have a few more weeks left.... all these cars...

AND WE STILL CAN'T GET A RIDE!" Ayano and Hiroko yell, startling the rest of the class.

~~~~~~

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SOONER. THINGS HAVE BEEN HAPPENNING. OMFG WE HAVE TO RUN THE MILE AT SCHOOL TOMORROW. IM NOT READYYYY 😭😭😭😭😩