Soulmate Au's Used

Any modifications I make to the original idea will be put at the beginning of the one-shot. :D

If any of you have any other soulmate ideas, please share :P

1. Timer

A timer written in ink on your wrist that counts down the time until you meet your soulmate.

2. Name Mark

The name of your soulmate is written on the inside of your wrist.

3. First Words

The first words exchanged between soulmates are on the other halves wrist.

4. Symbols

An object representing your significant other is inked onto a part of your body.

5. Writing

Whatever your soulmate writes/draws appears on the other person.

6. Injury Mark

When one half gets injured, the other gets the same injury.

7. Emotion

Whatever emotion one halfs feeling the other feels slightly.

8. Last Words

The last words exchanged between soulmates are on the other halves wrist.

9. Safety Meter

A meter is on each person's wrist signifying whether their soulmates in danger by going between the colors green, orange, and red. If the soulmate dies then the meter turns completely red.

10. Necklace

Each soulmate has a half of a necklace matching their soulmates.

11. Compass

A compass is located on each person's wrist pointing to their soulmate.

12. Red String

A red string located on each person's 5th finger, linking them to their soulmate.

13. Visions

You get visions of your soulmate doing certain things throughout their day for 3 days before you meet them. Only one half gets the visions.

14. Dreams

Your soulmate appears in your dreams on your 18th birthday, and you appear in their dreams on theirs.

15. Truth

You cannot lie to your soulmate. You can only tell the Truth.

16. Eye-Color

You and your soulmates Eye-Color appear black and white to the two of you. (Depending on the eye color it will be a gray or silver.) Everyone else's eyes are colored until you meet your soulmate. Once you meet your soulmate everyone else's eyes turn the shades of black and white while you can see you and your soulmate's eye colors.

17. Color

Everything is black and white until you lock eyes with your soulmate.

18. Heterochromia

You and your soulmate have one of each other's eye color. So like, you have brown and they have green? You have one brown, one green and same for them.