Getting Ready (Part 1)

Agust 28th

At last, it was here, the day of the Hogwarts reunion, though this doesn't mean that everyone in the Malfoy household is willing to go. 

"I DON'T WANT TO WEAR A DRESS!!!" screamed Maia Malfoy at the top of her lungs, as she ran away from her now almost 6th months pregnant mother. Hermione was red in the face from anger and exhaustion. It was known in the Malfoy household that Nymphadora Maia Malfoy hated dresses. She refused to wear them, in any way or form, and the Hogwarts was not going to be an exception. Or was it? 

"Nymphadora Maia Malfoy. You. Will. Come. With. Me. And. Your. Sisters. To. The. Zabini. Manor. And. You. Will. Wear. This. BEAUTIFUl. Dress. To. The. Reunion. Understood?" said Hermione in a scaringly calm voice. The voice that was used as a warning before momma Mione got mad, everyone knew not to defy that voice, as the results weren't nice (Scorpius can swear on that), and Maia wasn't going to be the second one to find out. So she nodded her head quickly in fear. As Hermione continued, 

"You will now walk upstairs get your DRESS and sisters and be back down here in 5 minutes. Understood?" Once again Maia nodded, and her Momma smiled landing a kiss on her forehead before shooing her out. 

At Zabini Manor about 15 minutes later (Cissy is slow)

"Well ladies we have gotten the men out of the house and it is time to get dressed. Maia and Fay first then Mary, then Cissy and then Hermione. Understood?" Asked Luna, and after a chorus of yesses, Maia and Fay were ushered into the bathroom for a shower while the older girls did their nails. It wasn't long until the twins had their hair done in a messy braided bun each. No makeup as Hermione was opposed to using it on someone younger than 12, and her wishes of course were respected. The twins wore some beautiful dresses. Maia was wearing a gray dress with a white embroidered strap a bit over her waist. It was pleated and flowy, and overall as girlish as Maia was comfortable with. Fay, on the other hand, was a totally different story, she was wearing a rose gold dress with a satin top and a flowy bottom.  It had a light pink strap at the waist and three big pink flowers on top. Both of them looked beautiful, at least in Hermione's eyes. Luna and Hermione looked at their work proudly before telling the girls to go watch some TV (Mione's a muggleborn) and not ruin anything. The twins nodded heading downstairs, and the two adults turned to Mary their eyes trained on her like a hawk. 

"Let's get started!"

Sorry if the clothes description was bad! (It's my first time) Just in case here are two images. (I don't own them)

Well, goodbye! 

Roses9