Ocho

💕Lucas Coly💕

"Why would you do that Lucas? Now your all over the tabloids!"Aurion yelled at me. I'm sick and all her yelling is getting on my nerves.

"Your not tired from all that yelling"I asked laying back on the bed.

"Why would you stick up the middle finger though?"She yelled referring to the picture paparazzi took of me sticking up the middle finger.

"I wasn't even being serious Aurion. So calm down"I sneezed.

"Whatever Lucas"She rolled her eyes.

"Can you make me some noodles?"

"No!"

"Please baby. I'm sick"I said sitting up and wrapping my arms around her.

"Fine"She said getting up and going in the kitchen.

I'm so glad Aurion gets to go on tour with me for the rest of the month. I don't know what I'll do without her.

There was a knock on the door so I got up and looked through the peephole.

"What you want?"

"Just let me in"Dillyn said. I opened the door and he punched me right in the face. I body slammed him and started throwing punches. He got hits in too.

"Stop!"I heard Aurion yell. I felt her tiny arms pulling at my body making me angry. I pulled away making sure dillyn stopped throwing punches and sat on the bed.

"What I told you about getting in between a fight Aurion? Your pregnant"I yelled at her.

"Shut up Lucas. Why you come here throwing punches at my husband?"She asked dillyn.

"Why would you kill ginger? She had my seed in her"Dillyn yelled.

"You killed ginger?"Aurion asked me.

"No I didn't. So don't blame it on me"

"Why wouldn't you though? You hate that girl with a passion"Dillyn said. I really didn't kill her but I wished it was me who killed her though.

"How did she die?"

"I'm pretty sure you know. Your the one who ran her over"

"She got ran over"Aurion asked in shock.

"I didn't run her over dillyn"I yelled.

"But it was your rental car"

"You know somebody stole that car. I even told you I couldn't even find it"

"How do I know you weren't lying?"Dillyn yelled.

"Guys, please calm down"Aurion said.

"Aurion baby-"

"Don't be calling my wife baby. You starting to get real bold"I said looking at him crazy.

"Dillyn, can you please get out?"Aurion said.

"Of course"He smiled at her standing up. He tried to hug her but she dodged it.

Good girl.

"Whatever"He rolled his eyes walking out.

"Lucas. Did you kill her?"Aurion asked me seriously.

"No! Why would you even believe him?"I yelled.

"You don't even have to yell"She said as her voice cracked. Oh no! She about to cry.

"I'm sorry baby"

"No, it's fine. Your noodles are ready"She said walking away and I heard sniffles.

"Babe. I'm really sorry for yelling at you"I said walking in the kitchen.

"I know! I told you it was fine"She yelled angrily. I'm glad she's having my kid but I don't miss the mood swings.

"I thought those were for me"I pouted looking at her eat my noodles.

"Obviously if you looked in the pot, you'll see there's more"She said with a attitude.

"You so mean"I said yanking her hair lightly.

"Fuck off Lucas!"She rolled her eyes.

"Watch your mouth"I said smacking her mouth lightly. Before I could get to the stove, she tripped me.

"Don't touch me"

"Auri-"

"I will throw these noodles on you Lucas. They are really hot. Try me"She said seriously. I signed going to the stove and putting my noodles in a bowl.

I got 9 and a half months to go.

------------------
I'm not gon put the book on hold and do y'all like that but I'm still contemplating it😊💕