⊲|Chapter:42 'DICKY DAD.'|⊳

Hi!

You know what? The story stands in #48 in teen fiction! How incredibly awesome! Thank you guys for supporting me. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!

|🌀|CHAPTER:42|🌀|

Sometimes life rewards is with the most unexpected gifts which we could only dream of. Some of them are so unexpected that we couldn't even dream about them.

Let's suppose you got your favourite candy as a gift. The candy that is not available locally and luckily, you got it as a gift. You keep it for eating it later but before you could do, it is snatched away from you.

Or, you received the same necklace as a gift that you wanted to buy but you couldn't because of lack of money. The same necklace that was from your favourite shop. But just when you were about to wear it to the wedding it is stolen.

Or, your uncle brought you a brand new iPhone 7s that you never imagined to be holding even in your dreams and it breaks before you even get a chance to login into your id.

Or, a prom dress similar to what Taylor Swift wore in the Grammys that you couldn't even think of buying. And your luck was so fortunate that your rich boyfriend bought for you or your parents secretly bought it with their saving. But, at the last moment it gets burned or torn and becomes completely useless.

You get something that you never expected to get and the happiness it brings becomes something incomparable to anything you've ever felt. But just as this happiness is born it is killed. Your favourite candy is eaten by your small sibling, your necklace is stolen, your iPhone 7s is crushed into pieces and you never get to wear that dress similar to Taylor Swift. How would you feel?

How would you feel if the love of your life, the only thing that keeps you sane, the only sole happiness of your life was taken away from you? How would you feel if you were kept from meeting them? If you were hurting for them and you had no choice but to stay away from them? How would you feel if you saw them going away and couldn't do anything because of how helpless you were?

You would feel like me: the way I felt when I was restricted from meeting Carter. The way I felt when I wanted to go after him and give him a tight hug, to take a promise from him that he will never let me go but I couldn't.

The feeling that you're love is being taken away from you, the only good thing in your life is being killed, destroyed, leaves you a mess. A total shitty mess.

If you would've told me a year earlier about me falling in love with Carter, I would've laughed for ages. Because, it was the least thing any single person had expected. Falling in love with Carter was the gift life had rewarded me with, a totally unexpected one.

I could still remember the day I joined St. George's High. I was walking towards the class with my hair tied in messy pigtails because I did it myself. My old nanny was someone I didn't want to remember anymore. She was a bitch. I knew that I looked like shit but I had no other choice.

With the hope to make new friends, I entered into the class with a smile but the whole class erupted into laughters. And the first person who laughed at me was Carter.

Carter was always someone who had good features. His charm was still there when we were young. I liked his face, admired his looks but hated his personality. I had not known that this was the same boy who would be my first kiss, the guy who would be able to steal my heart, who would make me fall in love with him.