Chapter 29

Okay so this is a filler chapter tbh but it's cute and has some new characters that will most likely be useful in the future. If you know who they are I will love you to death! Anyways here's this chapter and I'll try to update as soon as possible! Summer breaks almost here so there'll be plenty of time to update soon enough!
Love,
Lizzy 😘

Chapter 29

Louis
I was bored. Extremely and unconditionally bored out of my mind. All three of my alphas were out getting everyone ready to fight in the war that was starting against the wolves and I was left all alone inside the empty cabin yet again.

Niall had moved out into him and Zayn's own cabin a few days ago and the other omega had gone into heat so I knew I wouldn't be seeing my brother for at least two more days. Meaning, I had no one but my pigs to entertain my time with at the moment.

Sitting on the soft couch I had one pig on my lap, Petunia and one sitting beside me, Sammy. I wasn't even allowed to go to the meadow since it would be too dangerous to be that close to the wolf pack and I would be placing me and the babies in too much danger by going there. I really didn't care too much about my own safety but I wasn't even going to think about putting my baby fawns in danger like that.

Sitting around was only making my feet feel swollen and my back to hurt from the pressure of the babies pressing against it so pushing Petunia carefully onto the floor and slowly standing onto my own feet.  I wobble my way towards the door of the cabin stretching out my sore limbs as I go. Carrying three babies was an exhausting task and I don't think my alphas give me enough credit for it. I want to see them try and carry three other beings around with them for six months. I don't think they'd be able to do it.

Stepping out onto the front porch I sweep a look around the pack grounds to decide on my next move. I pad my way down the three stairs of the porch and into the green grass with my bare feet. Being two months pregnant with three babies meant that shoes were more of a hassle then they were worth so most days I just decided against them all together.

I make my way through the grounds getting several greetings from the pack members. I give them a small wave and a greeting of my own as I make my way towards a certain cabin on the grounds. Walking up the couple steps to the front porch, knocking on the front door as I pray that the other male isn't out with Harry somewhere planning war tactics or something.

I get my answer one only a few seconds after I knock on the door it's being opened to reveal a sleepy looking Braden. The boy let's out a large yawn and rubs at his bright blue eyes. He squints over at me, not being able to see clearly without his glasses. "Louis? What are you doing here?" He asks me, leaving the door open as he walks back into his cabin, most likely to grab his glasses.

I follow the sleepy beta inside the house and wait in his living room as he fiddles around with something in his kitchen. "I was rather bored at home so I thought that we could take a little trip down the mountain," I call to the boy in the other room as I take a seat onto the man's couch, resting my tired feet after the walk it took to get over here.

Braden walks into the room a few seconds later with his glasses on the bridge of his nose and a mug full of coffee in his hands. "And will I be getting in trouble for helping you on this little adventure?" Braden asks me with a raise of an eyebrow as he comes to take a seat beside me on his rather soft couch.

I shrug and give him a large smirk. "What's an adventure without risks?" I ask him, knowing that I'd get the male on board with me one way or another.