15

The next morning during free time, sensei asks for me to get something for him from supply storage. "I need a roll of manila paper, twine, and tape," he hands me a box to carry back the items. "Yes sir," I nod before navigating myself through the halls and to the storage room. A couple of students from other classes are also in there getting things. Tanaka is among those few. He glances my way and grins.

"Ohayo Chi-chan!" he beams happily as he picks up a box of markers. "Ohayo," I greet back, much quieter than him. I search the back wall and find a manila roll out of the vast array of colored paper."Do you have an idea what we'll be doing today during practice?" Tanaka asks.

I look back at him for a second before searching the shelves, "My half of the regimen is agility training, like the floor ladder and shuttle runs," I recall my training. I hear a tired groan. "Shuttle runs? Again?"

"Would you rather that or box jumps," I threaten with a hidden smirk. He groans louder, "No thanks, I don't hate myself," I shrug and finish picking out the supplies and leave.

I peak to the side of the paper roll every once and a while. "Who is she?"

"She's gorgeous,"

"She must be a third year," Whispers float passed me as I walk back to my class. I look around the roll of paper once more and see the center of attention, Shimizu. I walk towards her and Hinata who looks dumbfounded. I rest the box on my hip. She turns to me and smiles slightly. "Chihiro-chan, do you any first years you aren't in a club?"

"Hm... I think there is one is class 1-5 and a few in 1-3," I look up trying to recall. "Thanks Chihiro-chan," she waves as she goes about her business.

Third POV

The first years stare at the relatively unknown girl speak to Shimizu. "Who's that other girl?"

"I don't know but she doesn't look too bad either and usually not a fan of short hair,"

"Neither am I but that rack makes up for-," the whisper is cut off by a harsh glare from the ginger and the third year. They flinch under their glares and quickly shut up. The topic of the boys conversation doesn't seem to notice.

~~~

First POV

I sit on the floor next to Takeda-sensei as he reads off what and when the training camp is. The players sit cross legged, legs extended out, or with their knees pulled into their chest. "Our preliminaries were played in three consecutive says. However, Tokyo's preliminaries are three weeks long with matches on Sundays. So we won't be having joint practices until afterwards,"

"We need parent's permission for you to go on the trip and the school's consent is no issue," the first and second years start getting excited save Tsukishima. "However..."

The excitement is stilled, "Final exams are this month," the air gets thick around Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka, and Nishinoya. "And if you don't pass them, you will have to take supplementary classes which conflict with the camp,"

"Meaning if you don't pass, you don't get to go to the camp," The four start sweating nervously and I'm pretty sure I saw Hinata's soul fly out of his body. Tanaka and Nishinoya get up and bolt for who knows where. "Ennoshita, catch them!" Daichi yells. He nods silently and takes off after them.

"Kageyama's not breathing!" Yamaguchi brings to our attention. "God help us," I mutter with my hands clapped together. "I've never made failing marks on my exams," Tsukishima chimes in.

"Neither have I," Ennoshita arrives holding the second year by the collar of their shirts. The rest of the team agrees. Hinata tries begging the coach to beg the dean to let them off. Tanaka and Nishinoya gave up and started praying to Buddha.