Ross

Just pretend Ross is still a narwhal-
Ross's pov-
When we got back home I walked to my closet cause we had to take Shelby to the doctor. I grabbed a shirt to wear. I put it on my bed and turned around for a second. When I turned back to the shirt it turned into a hoodie and there was a note on it.

To Ross,
Hello Ross you have been chosen to be in the next eight. Yes for real. You will have the power of water hence the narwhal hoodie. Once you put it on you cannot take it off until you have to pass it on. You are the second strongest in the 8. Tomorrow at your sleepover you need to announce that you are a part of the next eight. Then when you say your goodbyes you need to head towards the metal gate in the forest. Once you go through it it will teleport you to the place you will train. Now put on your hoodie and head to the doctor with your cousin.
From,
The previous eight

Wow this is incredible. But that means I have to leave everyone. I put on the hoodie and instantly I take out my hand and make water droplets in the air. This is so cool. I walk out of my room and so does Shelby. She has a crown on. She never had that before. And omg she is walking."Shelby your walking what how?"
"I don't know." I could tell she was lying."hey Ross when did you get this?"
"I don't know I found it in my closet. Where did you get this?"
"It was on my bedside table."
"Wait did you have a note....." she shuts me up.
"Did you?" She asks. I nod."yay now I won't be alone." She exclaims.
"What do we tell the others?"
"We have to do what the notes say. I'm the strongest you?" She whispers. Wow she is the strongest.
"Second strongest water you?"
"Light." She whispers back then her mom walks in the room.
"Shelby your walking great let's go." She says. We walk out to the car and I sit in the back cause I don't want to get the electronics wet. "Ross I never knew you had that hoodie." My mom says.
"Yeah me either but I found it in my closet." I say.
"That's cool anything exciting going on?"
"A sleepover tomorrow at Jess's ."Shelby says. I nod.
"Oh that's cool oh look we are here." Mom says. She parks and we get out and go up to the doctor. When we sign in we wait in the waiting room for the doctor. Me and Shelby sit next to a fish tank. Probably a bad idea considering I have water powers. I stared making water in my hand. Shelby dried it up with her light a little and we moved our seat. Then the doctor can in.
"Shelby grace we are ready for you." All three of us get up and head into the room. Shelby sits  down and nothing is wrong with her. "Well Shelby seems you are fine there isn't even a scratch on you."
"Ok!" She says in her high voice and we leave the room. We go back home and me and Shelby go to our rooms to pack our stuff tomorrow is going to be a hectic day.

Mini chapters for the rest of people then I will start chapters with 1000 words and above again. Byeeeee!!