2. i had a boa once

skylar was getting ready for school, she had woken up earlier than she usually does

she walked over to the bathroom and she started to brush her teeth.

she stopped when she heard some soft cries. she decided to find out where they were coming from, she went out into the hall and saw her moms door was open a little.

she peeked inside to see her mother. she noticed she was looking at her and her dads wedding photo.

her heart broke at what she saw, her mom never liked to show her emotions over the man she once called her husband.

skylar was disappointed the night her mother brought micheal home. and when he came to move in, it made the feeling even worse.

she wasn't sure how she'd react if her mother told her she was getting married to him, she thought it would be weird considering micheal looks just like her dad.

-

skylar walked over to the bench where stiles was sitting, and sat next to him. she looked at him and noticed he seemed strange.

"why do you look like you've seen a ghost." skylar asked him.

"you're not going to believe this. i got off the phone with my dad and they said they found animal hairs on the body." stiles said.

"animal hairs? what kind of animal?" skylar asked.

"a wolf." stiles said, as skylar looked confused.

"but wolves-" skylar said but got cut off.

"don't live in california, i know." stiles said.

they immediately looked over to the field and saw scott, basically pulling out the best tricks they've ever seen and shot a goal into the net.

after that coach told scott that he made first line and skylar and stiles exchanged a look.

-

after practice, stiles and skylar went back to his house to do some research about werewolves. they were convinced scott was one, after what he pulled out on the field.

skylar was reading in the book stiles passed her but, she fell asleep on stiles' bed after a while.

stiles was sitting in his swivel chair researching stuff on his computer.

"hey skye look at this." he said, not realizing she was asleep.

"skye." stiles said turning around, seeing she was asleep on his bed.

her hair was a mess and she was drooling a little, but regardless stiles still thought she was the most beautiful girl he'd ever laid eyes on.

he smiled to himself as he saw how adorable and peaceful she looked, he decided it was best not to wake her.