Jess

Jess's pov-
When I left the school I was picked up by my mom. I went on my phone when we were in the car. I texted Shelby.

J- hey I didn't see you in last period where were you?
S- oh um I hurt my knee and had to go home.
J-oh how did you hurt it.
S- uh I can't tell you sorry
J- come on Shelby we are best friends.
S- well um I'm kinda being bullied.
J- what by who!?
S- I don't know Ross won't tell me. He says they always run away before I can see them.
J- oh Shelby I'm so sorry.
S- it's ok I can deal with it.
J- are you sure cause I can go kill them for you.
S- yeah I'm fine Jess.
J- ok well see you tomorrow bye.
S-bye Jess!

When I got back home I ran to my room cause i needed to watch YouTube. When I got upstairs and to my room I opened the door to see that there were cat ears and a note lying on my pillow. I picked up the note and read it.

To Jess,
Hello I see you have found this note and the ears. You have been chosen to be a part of the next 8. Yes for real. You now have the power of magic once you put these ears on. Now you will have to announce that you have been chosen at your sleepover tomorrow. And you never know maybe some of your friends have been chosen too. Once you have said your goodbyes you are going to have to make your way towards the metal gate in the forest. Once you get there and enter you will be teleported to where you will live and train your powers. Once you put these ears on you can't take them off until it's time to pass them on. Now get packing for your new home.
From,
The previous eight

Wow is this really happening. I'm a holder of the power of magic. But that means I have to leave some people. I start packing. Once I'm done I watch some YouTube. When I'm tired I go to bed.

Next is berney. I love you if you get that reference.💕