Chapter Two|| Sadistic Smiles

{Aurora's POV} Warning: Graphic scenes ahead including torture, you've been warned.

I hissed as a hunter dragged a silver knife down my arm. My skin boiled and blood spewed. Gritting my teeth, I remained calm. He repeated it on the other arm.

"Tell us more about wolves and we'll stop." Megan said as she sat on her chair with a notebook and pen.

"Well, we love runs in the park, love rabbits-." I stopped cringing once more as he dug his nails into my sliced open arm.

Sweat coated my forehead and I sighed looking forward. I held my head high as my vision started to blur. I won't let her win. 

"Please, this could be over if you just cooperated!" I looked over giving her a sadistic smile.

"Now, I wouldn't be me if I followed rules would I?" I growled as he drove the knife into my thigh.

"A, please." She said.

"You don't get to call me that. You really think I would betray my kind for hunters? For you?" I snapped.

"Mike, kick up the pain." She gritted out.

I tensed up as I saw him reach for water and the metal clips, oh the clips. He dumped the water over me and hooked one clip around each wrist and walked over to the panel. In a sharp moment he pulled the lever down and shocks erupted causing me to groan when electricity spilled through my body. 

He flipped it back up waiting for another call from Megan and I let out a laugh. I might have looked crazy, hell I felt crazy.

"That... now that hurt." I laughed out and dropped my head forward and swung it back so my hair would flip off of my face.

"Phew. Those are always my favorite. Might fry up my brain a little more than it already is." I laughed out.

"What is wrong with her?" Mike asked Megan who looked at me bewildered.

"I think she's finally losing it." She mumbled writing something down.

I laughed once more shaking my head.

"I... can't wait... to kill all of you." I said and smiled sitting back.

"Come on Mike! Light me up again!" I yelled out.

He looked to Megan who quickly stood to her feet. She walked over grabbing my chin roughly.

"I've tried to be nice, I've tried so hard. You are leaving me no choice." She said.

"Please, you're just running out of torture options. Note to self, I do know way more torture sessions. Us wolves are quite creative. Ill be sure to show you them all." I winked.

"You like wolfsbane, correct?" She asked and I grinned.

"Try me baby."

"Mike." She snapped.

He walked over holding my head forcing my mouth open and she grabbed a tube and smiled.

"It was nice knowing you." She said and started pouring the liquid down my throat.

I forced my tongue back so not so much would go down my throat and will all I had left in me, I spit it in back into her face. She screeched covering her eyes. My throat burned as drops escaped down it. Coughing my head was jerked back by Mike.

I drove my head forward head butting his causing him to stumble backwards onto the ground. The cart full of knives was right next to me. I rose my leg up and a knife up and I barely caught it with my hand and started to slowly work on the leather cuff holding me to the chair. I tried to move it quicker as best as I could as I saw him start to get up. Finally I gathered enough strength to rip the rest off lifting my arm as hard as I could.