Chapter 1

As I say in all my stories, I respect that Camren may had just been a friendship. These delusions are mainly for the story (even though I wouldn't had minded them together.)

((Also if you don't like autism quit reading now))

"Ally and Sofi don't have to s-spend their time watching me, mom," Camila let's out with a struggle. Her speech comes and goes a lot of the time, not to mention that annoying stutter that she has.

"They do when you decide you don't want me to take you to speech therapy," Sinu says as she watches her eldest daughter twiddle her thumbs.

"But-" Camila starts before being interrupted, "But nothing. Sweetie, that place is too loud for you to be there alone. Now get out of the car and go with your sister and cousin. Please," Sinu says as gently as possible. Camila nods before slowly getting out of the car.

"Come on, Mila," Ally says as Camila follows behind the two. As soon as they walk into the building a loud screech is heard. Camila covers her ears as her and Sofi sit to the side. Sofi signals her hand, and once Camila nods, places her hand on her sister's knee in comfort

"Once we get done with this we'll go to Dinah's house okay?" Sofia says softly to her older sister. Camila nods quickly, her ears still being covered by her hands.

"Alright, we're all signed in," Ally informs mainly Sofi. They both watch as Camila rocks back and forth, trying to block out the sounds of the office.

"Today isn't going to be a good day, is it?" the five year old ask. All Ally is able to do is shake her head 'no' before they were interrupted.

"Camila Cabello," the lady pronounces completely wrong, but nonetheless the two stand up. Sofia motions for her sister to stand up and starts walking behind the two, like always. The lady leads them to their normal room. They walk in to see Clara and the familiar face of the one and only Lauren Jauregui. Lauren is quite known around Camila's school for the sport she plays.

"Hi Camila, it's so nice to see you," Clara says as Camila stands looking at the other girl. She continues to stare and Clara takes that as her cue to introduce her.

"This is my daughter, Lauren. She's here today to help me out," Clara explains to all three of the girls, two of them already knowing this information.

"You're in my s-seat," Camila says to the girl in the chair.

"Oh, sorry bout that one, Camila, is it?" Lauren says as she stands with a smile on her face. Camila nods before sitting down in the now unoccupied seat.

"Sorry about her," Ally whispers to Lauren who is now standing next to them. Ally smiles at Lauren, silently thanking her for not being rude.

"It's not a problem at all, I have an autistic brother at home so I understand completely," Lauren says with a large smile. Ally returns to the conversation before her, focusing back on the session going on.

"So how are you doing today, Camila," Clara ask lightly. Camila thought she seemed more curious than usual.

"I'm okay, I woke up with a headache. But we're going to Dinah's house after this so I'm happy," Camila says excitedly bouncing in her seat.

"Sinu said she had some trouble with sleeping last night," Ally informs Clara who nods in acknowledgment.

"Well have fun at Dinah's, Camila. And try to get some rest tonight okay? You don't need two bad days in a row," Clara says smiling at the girl.

"Will do." Camila says as she glances over at Lauren. Her pretty green eyes are captivating to Camila. Lauren must've noticed her staring because she gives a slight smile in her direction.