chapter 15pt. 2

Y/n pov

After Delani's party it was about 8:30. We all changed and I did something different to her hair cause it was starting to fall out I the crown.

Thank God Delani's god mother Rhonda Andre's wife wanted her to spend the night cause me and Bryson needed some alone time.

🚫Explicit content 🛇

Bryson had just got out the shower and walked out in just a towel I took this as my chance to get things poppin.

I only had on my bra and panties anyway so it wouldn't take too long. "Come here bae" Bryson walked over to me water still dripping from his body.

"Yeah bae" he asked in a deep sexy voice. That just made me melt and leave a puddle in my silk panties.

I reached up and wrapped my arms around his neck smashing my lips into his. He immediately kissed back battling for dominance.

All of the sudden my panties and bra was being ripped off of me. "Hey those were my favorites" I whined pouting. "Shut that shit up I'll buy you some more" he said in that deep voice.

He then picked me up and layed me on the bed. He pecked my lips then started leave a trail of hickeys down my neck to my breast.

A loud moan slipped from my mouth which made him circle around my breast showing them both equal attention.

Finally he made it to my punani but he just kissed it and then went to kissing my inner thighs. "Stop teasing baeeeeeee" I whined ready for him to put this work in.

He finally slipped his tounge across my clit which made me shiver. This was about to be a good night. He licked from top to bottom he put two fingers in me pushing in and out while sucking on my clit.

The tight knot in my stomach felt like it was about to burst which let me know I was close to cumming. "Ugh Baby I'm close" I said pulling at Bryson's hair "let it out" and before I knew it a wave rush of pleasure took over my body.

Bryson pov

Y/n's body shook while she rode her orgasm out on my tounge. I knew exactly what I wanted to do next I wanted to see how flexible she was.

I made sure I licked up all of her juices before hovering over her. I put her legs over my shoulders to start.

Omniscient pov

Bryson rubbed the tip of his dick up and down y/n's punani. She was very impatient to the point where she grabbed his dick and guided him in her slowly.

"Mhm right there" y/n repeatedly moaned in Bryson's ear as he gave her deep long strokes in and out. Bryson hissed at the pain y/n was causing by scratching his back. But all that did was give him motivation to go further and harder.

He eventually got her to where her knees were beside her head. This is the freaky nasty y/n Bryson missed. "Ugh Baby I'm... me too just hold it" y/n and Bryson said his strokes were getting sloppy but still deep.

"Im.. I'm bout to cu..cu..ugh!" Y/n released on Bryson's dick. And Bryson released in her punani. After they cleaned up they layed in bed silently.

"You didn't wear a condom did you?"
"Nah but don't worry"
"What if I end up pregnant?"
"We'll see when the time comes right now we just gon take it day by day."

Okay y'all so that warps up this book but don't worry this is a Hakeem book so there will be a sequel to this story. But before then I will republish my Bryson Tiller book. And I will also be adding an OBJ book to the collection so just keep a look out. 

~Gracie

💙Vote
💜Comment