CHAPTER 1

The chapter is dedicated to my first reviewer Love you soo much 

HARRY, 4 years later.

I shuffled nervously as I adjusted the files I was carrying. I crossed my fingers in the hope that I would get selected in the interview. The huge building with its endless, pristine halls did nothing to calm my raging nerves. It was my first interview so not getting this job would totally crush me, I was sure of that. I flinched as I thought about him, but covered it up with a smile as I saw somebody walking towards me. 

''Hello. Are you here for the interview?'' It was a petite blonde, her over cheerful persona made me understand that she must be the receptionist.

I nodded my head . She ushered me into  a long waiting hall. Turns out I wasn't the only for the interview.I was actually one in a what seemed like a thousand aspirants for the job. Dread washed over me. How in the world was I supposed to get a job now? I wondered. I made my way amidst the scantily clad, fake tanned bodies of the females, their flirting counterparts and the too-grumpy-to-talk looking men and sat in one of the chairs in the corner. The blonde came again and rushed past me handing over a long bunch of white papers and disappeared.

'' Welcome Every one. I am Miranda Sal, your interviewer today. Please fill in the application and then you will have a written test . The selected entries will then be proceeded towards the Personal interview with our executive officers. After lunch, the potential candidates will be enlisted. There will be a final hearing, in which the CEO himself will select his Personal assistant.I presume I am clear.'' An old forlorn looking lady, whose voice was quite the contrary boomed at us. All at once silence prevailed followed by the swish of the pen in the sheets.

~

''Hey Nialler, guess what?'' I asked my best friend over my phone.

"Has Jennifer Lawrence fallen down again?'' He asked me back.

''No duh! I have been selected for the final round of the interview!'' I squealed.

''Whoa , THAT'S DAMN GREAT H !'' he screamed at the top of his voice.

''Um-hmm, I am coming over to the bakery now.''

''Waiting'' He answered.

I closed the call and sighed at myself. I was really happy with myself. This job meant I could at last have a life, live in peace and maybe find love again.

My wolf groaned at me.

Do you not remember our luck with love? He asked me. I had no answer to that.

~

The door chimed as I entered the Bakery. Mrs. Green, the owner was like a grandma to us. Niall is the main chef here. Trust me when I say , that guy can cook. I can make a few cakes and bake some cookies, But Niall lives for food.

'' Congrats Harry. Here I have packed your favorite cookies, eat them soon .'' Mrs.Green warned me as I entered the kitchen. I thanked her and thumped Niall on the back.

Niall chuckled and congratulated me again on my job.

I admired Niall as he took a fresh batch of mint chocolate cookies and started dusting them.The familiar aroma of fresh and crispy cookies bought back old memories and my heart clenched.

Mom and dad even though they were a lot apprehensive over me moving out, they helped me a lot. The Alpha was appalled when we told him that I was moving out, but we assured him that I was only moving out so that I could study. Gemma wanted me to come with her. But I needed a break. So I moved into the city, did my degrees in Business Management, graduated and here I was.