Dorm Room 210

I graze my hand along the grey, written names before I turn back to Noah. "Why were people telling me how lucky I was to share a dorm with you?"

Noah smirks leans his arm on the wall beside him. "I am the son of the man in charge of this school. I'm rich and incredibly handsome. Who wouldn't want to do the whole 'repeat of history' with me?" 

 "A repeat of history?" 

 Noah shakes his head. "Dorm Room 210 has been abandoned for a decade now. Haven't you been informed about the last boy and girl who shared this dorm? They hated each other's guts, doing pranks and whatnot on each other; creating a fuss wherever they went. They resembled animals." His steps are deliberately slow. Tension thickens in the air. "But he was still a boy and she was still a girl. So naturally, they fell in love." 

 After the death of her parents, Lillian Camel is about to embark on a one girl mission: survive College. When hatred, friendship and love collide, Lillian is going to need the will power she has to face her roommate, the arrogant Noah Sky. Just how well will she do without giving up? Will she allow him to dig her a grave ten feet underground or be the one standing tall? Perhaps the ghost story of the past roommates from dorm room 210 will be repeated.

Author's Note: Another book I found in my archive that I hadn't added here.

It's a good ol'classic fiction, definitely a must read.

I'm sorry I'm again too tired to write something except the fact that this book is bomb and you should check it out.

It's written by broken_dream07 aka 'Nicola Kaps'.

Status: Completed.

Don't forget to Vote and Comment if you've read it!

And guys, I have added many new stories in my library and I'll add them here too, very soon! :)

And also, if anyone is interested in a lil romance and fantasy, please be cool enough to check out my book 'The Fallen'. :D (Yes, this was a self advertising note and no I'm never too tired to make people read the book I'm working so hard on :p)