Chapter 67

"Said you might have had some but you need a real one
You might have had some but you need a real one
Said you might have had some but you need a real one "

Real One - Fab

Janae

I sat in the living room in my robe, I was feeling super drained. I needed to eat something and take a B-12. As I sat with my feet up, scrolling through my phone my mother walked in.

"Mi niña" she came over to me.

"Hey mami"

"What's going with you ? You look pale"

"I'm always pale in the winter" I laughed.

She took a seat across from me and stared at me.

"You not in any kind of trouble are you?"

"What do you mean?" I eyed her.

"You been taking it slow all day... you're a nurse in training you know what I'm alluding to" her eyes narrowed.

"Ma" I palmed my face.

"I went to the emergency room last night, I'm dehydrated. I've been doing the most since finals ended and I'm sure finals week didn't help me much. I'm not pregnant if that's what you're asking me."

I shuddered a little at the thought, we had to stop having impromptu sex. I wasn't on anything and my chances since being a newly deflowered virgin are at an all time high. I was the best soil there could be, as he would put.

"I just wanted to know, because even though it's only you, I still know what it looks like and how it felt"

"If you want me to be all the way honest with you, if I did the math, I wouldn't be. Too soon to tell now is what I mean. And don't worry We do use protection"

Sometimes....

(AN: I'm sorry, me and my mom have open and blunt conversations.. maybe not to this extent but I'm writing from a POV of this is normal to me, my mom don't hold back and neither do I 🤣🤣)

"Jay" she palmed her face.

"What?" I laughed a little.

"You were entirely sure he was the one?"

"Yes Mami, he's been nothing but good to me since the moment I met his crazy self" I shook my head.

"Do you love him?" She asked kind of worried.

"I think I do"

"You think or you know?" She laughed.

"I know but I also don't think I had to love him to go through with it. I just feel good around him, its always fun" I smiled.

"Okay" she laughed.

"Are you going to help out?"

"I need some food and a B-12" I sighed..

"You know you too grown to be getting meals made for you" she shook her head.

Dave

"When you giving shorty her gift?" Bully asked me.

"Tonight, after dinner"

"Ohh you going to family dinner too?!"

"Yeah she having family from her Dad side come over too" I sulked not really wanting to deal with him.

"Oh that gotta be fun"