Old Friends-Cartoonz

Request by MkayOfficial

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                        Y/N pov

I was walking home from the park. I wasn't always hanging out with my friends but instead drawing.

I was carrying my colorpencils and someone bumped into me. I dropped my stuff and fell to my knees I looked up and see a man with Green eyes and Black hair. "Watch it!" He screamed walking away.

I didn't answer it was natural. I started to cry because this hurt me and I didn't do anything to deserve it.

I picked up my color pencils. And looked around for my notebook but couldn't find it. I sighed and walked home.

The drawing I was drawing looked like this.

(Not mine)

It was a drawing I made of someone from my past...I don't remember much about him but he lives on in my memory.

                 Luke's pov

I walked down the street and see a girl walking home with colored pencils she looked kinda familiar but I don't think much about it. I walked down the street and see an notebook.

I opened it to see a drawing of...me? It looked like me before. I had an old friend but I don't remember her...

I walked home and went to sit down on the couch. I examine the drawing and smiled. Soon I heard a knock on my door.

I got up and opened it. "Hello Have you seen a notebook?" A girl asked me. She had H/C and
E/C. "Does it have a drawing of a guy?" I asked her. She gasped and nodded in excitement.

I asked her to come inside and gave her her notebook. She stared at it then at me. She kept doing that until she looked as if she realized something.

"A-Are...D-Do you remember me?" She asked me. I was confused then I remember about that childhood friend..."Y-Y/N?" I asked in shock she nodded.

She hugged me and I hugged her. "I thought I lost you..." She said. "Well I'm here now....and I'm not leaving anytime soon" I said and smiled hugging my childhood friend tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its short but because I was working on the Choices book and The Del X Reader book. Check them out.