Love Of Remorse • Four

"Okay, I made my mind up," Big Keith started walking up and down the line of his men

"Okay, I made my mind up," Big Keith started walking up and down the line of his men. "We're going to go in and attack. But, we going to have Miss Y/N here go in first and distract them." Opening your eyes wide, you didn't think you would be apart of the mission.

"They're gonna know something is up when they see me." Coming up with the quickest excuse. "I said some choice words when I last seen my grandfather and he wouldn't be happy to see my face."

"Are you punking out on us already?" Big Keith stepped to you and looked you right in the eyes. Directing your attention behind him, Kevin had a smirk on his face and Keith was pleading with you with his eyes to say No.

"No, sir," Breathing out the air you had stuck in, you prayed to God that all went well.

After the little meeting, you were told to count the guns. So far you've counted forty-seven. There were two more big cases filled with different kinds of fire arms. You lived for listening to music while doing task. It makes anything enjoyable. You lost track of time.

So lost inside your head, you didn't notice Keith walk in until he pulled an earplug out of your ear. Pushing him away, "Why did you do that? You know I hate when people do that shit." Glaring at him, you directed your attention back to counting.

"I'm not sorry. I've been calling your name for the past five minutes. My mom cooked."

"With all due disrespect, I don't give a fuck. Now leave me alone." Within a second he had you held up by your neck against the gun cases.

"Listen, Y/N. I don't trust you. I think you're trying to set my family up but the feelings I buried inside for you are coming back and they're not letting me kill you like I want to. So play the part you were given and respect my family and my house while you're here." Nodding your head, he let you go and backed up a little.

"Now let's go. Acting like you would actually turn down food. Bring your ass." Quietly following him to the dining room, you were met with his mother, Jennifer. Little sisters Kaylan and Skylar and Kevin.

No one likes you besides Skylar because she didn't know about the family beef yet.

"Your food is on the stove." Jennifer told you sitting down at the dining room table. There were a variety of food laid out.

Tucking your lips in, you went to go get it and seen it was the leftover pizza from the night before. Shaking your head, you left it on the stove and walked passed the dining room to the garage.

Getting your keys off the hook, you got in your car and backed out the driveway heading to Raising Cane's. You loved the bread they gave out.